Bouns - FOREVER AND ALWAYS

I was to impatient and posted all the chapters today

I was to impatient and posted all the chapters today. Also, I apologize in advance for the ending if this.

Bonus Chapter
🏳️‍🌈♡  Always And Forever  ♡🏳️‍🌈

• Happy Anniversary •

Lydia walked into her and Florence's apartment and didn't look up as she was messing with her bag. "I'm home!" She called out before looking up and pausing. There was a bunch of rose petals scattered around the floor and candles on any table or shelf. Florence was leaning up against the dining table with a nervous smile.

"Happy Anniversary, Princess." Florence said making Lydia smile as she set down her bag before walking over to Florence. "So this is why you didn't want to come with me." She said and Florence chuckled and nervously ran a hand through her hair. "You always talk about these guy of romantic dates when ever a movie has one... So I thought I would surprise you." Florence said and Lydia smiled softly.

Lydia gently grabbed Florence's face before pulling her down into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync for a moment before Lydia pulled away and looked up at Florence before her eyes narrowed slightly. "You're nervous." She said making Florence look at her alarmed, "Am I?" She asked and Lydia nodded slowly.

"You're never nervous. Why are you nervous?" She asked and Florence sighed softly, "Because of this." She said as she pulled out a small black box out of her pocket. Lydia looked at her with wide eyes and Florence opened it to reveal a shiny engagement ring. Florence smiled softly at her, before taking a deep breath.

"Lydia Martin, will you-" Florence started to say but Lydia cut her off, "Yes." She said before pulling Florence down into another kiss. Florence pulled Lydia closer as their lips moved in sync until Florence pulled away and frowns slightly. "I didn't even get to ask." She said and Lydia shrugged, "Still yes." She said and Florence chuckled and shook her head.

She pulled the ring out of the box and grabbed Lydia's hand, slipping the ring onto her finger. "Oh, we have to go buy you one now." Lydia said and Florence hummed and nodded, "I figured you'd say that. That's why I didnt buy myself one so you can pick it out." Florence said and Lydia smiled and bit her lip slightly.