z e r o

Hello! My name is Pari and I'm so glad to have caught your attention :)

If you've read any of my previous works and decided to come here, I really appreciate you putting your faith in me again. This story is a lot more different than what my previous works were like. I think my writing style has evolved a lot since Bittersweet (written in 2015-ish) so I can assuredly say that you're in for a treat! 

***

S U M M A R Y 

With an opportunity of a lifetime to make her entrepreneurial dreams come true, it gets increasingly harder for Thea to hide her attraction to her investor, Aiden Steele - not knowing that the man under all the cold layers has a secret worth millions of dollars to hide.

***

It doesn't matter if she's sitting on an idea that could earn her millions, Theodora is struggling to make ends meet. That is until she meets Aiden Steele, CEO and asshole extraordinaire. An entanglement of enormous proportions creates a problem that won't be easily fixed, and her time to shine finally arrives. Right there in her tiny apartment, Aiden offers her the deal of a lifetime. Half a million dollars is not an easy sum to say no to and Thea is thrust into a life of meetings, luxuries, and office politics.

Working in close confines with the magnetic genius isn't as easy as it sounds, and Thea soon realizes that trying not to fall for him is even harder. The more time they spend together, the stronger her affection for Aiden grows. Right when she allows herself to let go of what has been holding her back, a treacherous secret threatens to blow up everything - be it their blooming romance or their business arrangement.

Never make deals with the devil, they say, but what if the devil has a charming smile and deep brown eyes?

***

This story has been written between May 1st, 2021 and June 25th, 2021.

I've had a massive writer's block in the middle of it, so conservatively I would say I have written 90k words in a little over 45 days, and that in itself is one of the greatest achievements I'll ever have. I think I've peaked here in terms of productivity lol. But it was all because this story was so compelling to me, I just had to keep writing.

Thea and Aiden are strange, complicated and frankly fun characters to write, and I want to do full justice to them. I'll be uploading new chapters twice a week so I have time to edit some small bits and rewrite portions I am not happy with and all of that. The story is 31 chapters long with an epilogue.

Just as a general guideline, this book is suited for people aged 16 and above. 

***

A E S T H E T I C S

I would add a disclaimer that these aesthetics are purely for my own imagination, and you are free to think of Thea and Aiden as practically anyone else in the world, even yourself.

That's what I do ;)

S T O R Y B O A R D

A I D E N S T E E L E

T H E O D O R A

C O V E R C R E D I T S

The prettiest cover I could have imagined for this story has been created by the genius DarlaCassic

She's been an amazing friend to me over the year and quite possibly has been one of my biggest inspirations while writing. She's also a bit of an ass sometimes, but... who isn't?

***

Every single bit in this story is an original piece of fiction and has been written with a lot of love. Please do not pass off my ideas as your own, or straight-up steal them. That's frankly annoying and disrespectful and I'm a sensitive bitch so please just don't.

Happy Reading!

- Pari C