Chapter 37

Omniscient .

"How tf did the power go off ?" Don huffed .

"Ion know , but what I do know is it better go on right now or else there gon' be trouble ." Mia said .

"And I'm hungry asf ." She added .

"You been eating too much these days , you got some' to tell us Ms lady ?" Don squinted he's eyes at her and she sucked her teeth .

"Bitch I'm gon' knock your head in between the fridge and the microwave , don't play wimme ." She mugged him .

"Don't play with me , play with your mom , your kids , your niece , your nephew , your doggie or your cat . Because today , tomorrow , the next day and them days after that , you prolly got the right idea but the wrong bitch ." Bre said , imitating a video she saw on TikTok.

"PERIODTTT !" Mia yelled .

"Mane the power off and y'all be yelling and whatnot , just relax ." Corey said . He was high at the moment and needed some peace and quiet . He had a long , disturbing day and didn't wanna deal with all this yelling and shit .

"Sheeeeeeeesh!" Don yelled as he stood up . Corey sucked he's teeth and looked at him .

"I can't even see your ass in the dark ." Corey said and the girls burst out laughing .

"Mane don't do my baby like that ." Bre shook her head .

"Y'all literally gon' ignore the fact that I'm hungry ." Mia said .

"Yeen gimme no answer when I asked my question , so yes I am ignoring your statement ." Don said as he came back from the kitchen .

"You tryna say I'm preggo , which I'm not cause my ass is on birth control ." She stuck her tongue out .

"We never know ." Don shrugged .

"I been popping them shits like smarties ." She shook her head and Bre laughed .

Corey was low key mad at the fact that she kept taking those pills . He wanted to get her pregnant , badddd . He felt some type of way when he lost he's son , he just needed some type of good news in he's life right now because it seems like everything's just been going left . From the death of he's son , to finding out he's grandma has cancer . Things just hasn't been going well for him .

"You good bae ? You too quiet ." Mia frowned as she looked at him .

"Yeah I'm coo' ." He lowly said . She worriedly looked at him and stood up , grabbing he's hand.

"Come on ." He stood up and followed behind her .

"Y'all better not be going to fuck ." Don yelled .

"Shut the fuck up Donel ." Bre said and he smacked he's lips .

"You think he's okay ?" Bre asked Don .

"Ion know bae , he just found out he's grams has breast cancer . I wouldn't be okay if I were him ." Don sighed . He knew Corey for a long time , and whenever Corey was sad he felt some type of way . He didn't like it at all .

"Aww that's sad ." She pouted "He needs to catch a break , I mean he been stressing and shit for the past 2 weeks , looking all sad ." She added .

"And the death of he's son not making anything better either ." Don said , laying he's head on her lap . She played in he's hair and sighed .

"He'll bounce back eventually ." She said .

"I know he will bae , he has to ." Don said .

Meanwhile...