nine.

luca santo cruz

"aight so look," deantae started

a/n: my fault i been spelling his name wrong whole time ☠️

"peep chris right, he don't be in here doing shit he just be on the game and stay here when ole girl kick him out," he continued.

"no wait because he's onto something," tj said.

"right and recently he been wearing new, expensive shit.. when could he ever afford that?" deante said.

"and he be leaving outta here early asf before anyone gets here," i shook my head, "ima ask isobel if she seen sum going on, and we gotta look into him closely, needa make sure its him,"

"uh oh," tj said looking up. i looked to his direction and seen chrissy walking up to us looking hella mad. here we go...

before anyone could say something to her she slapped me across the face.

ngl ts hurt but i'm thugged out.

but then she hit me again making my cheek hot and red. ian that mf thugged out.

"how could you luca? after everything i done for you bro, i been nothing but good to you since day one and this is how you repay me?" she mugged me making mug her.

"mane you keep talkin bout all ts you done for this nigga name one thing apart from giving him some pussy?" tj jumped up.

"right all the bitch did was give me pussy and cook for me i can get that anywhere else," i said getting up, "you lucky ion put my hands on bitches no mo i would've slammed yo head against that wall, but ima just get my girlfriend to beat yo ass for me,"

"tell your bitch to come you know where i'm at, and i'll have more bitches waiting for her," she mugged me.

"jump my girl and i'll end your life and you know i will, play with me chrissy,"

"not she threatened to get bestie jumped," deante said, "we might all just have to kill you," he shook his head.

"right nobody play about egypt over here so you better go on somewhere before yo dead body get delivered to yo momma's porch," tj added.

note to self: leave her dead body on her momma's porch.

chrissy just looked at me with tears in her eyes and shook her head walking off. i didn't feel no type of way whatsoever, i just sat back down and continued to figure out how we was gonna catch chris in the act.