Chapter 1

~Elizabeth's POV~

"Okay is everyone ready?"Alice asked for the thousandth time.

We are right now standing outside the cafeteria listening to the instructions that Alice is giving us. Everyone had bored looks on their faces as I let out a soft chuckle,

"Come on love I'm sure everyone is ready." I send a small nod to Rosalie and Emmet silently telling the couple to go. Getting closer to the door the strong scent of blood made me visibly stiffen to which Alice put her hand on my arm, with the contact I relaxed just a bit and continued to try to keep my cool.

Before we even made it through the door I heard the new girl speak to the popular group, "Who are they." She had a questioning look on her face.

"The Cullens" Answered the only nice girl in the group.
"They're Dr and Mrs Cullens, foster kids." Spoke up the leader of the group, Jessica, "They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago."

"They kind of keep to themselves."
"Yeah, 'cause they're like all together. Like, together, together. The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy Emmett, they're, like, a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal" Miss loudmouth was going to continue until the girl with glasses interrupted.

"Jess, they're not actually related."
"Yeah, but they live together. It's weird"

I whisper in Alice's ear "It's showtime darling" as Jessica moves on talking about us.

"And, okay, the little dark-haired girl's Alice. She's really weird," I let out a low growl at the sound of a mortal talking such rubbish about my wife, "And uh she's with Elizabeth, the bronze-haired one who looks like she's in pain. They are like together like girlfriend and girlfriend." I could feel the disgust radiating off her making me go even stiffer, Alice sensed this and sent me a soft smile. "Dr.Cullen's like this foster dad/matchmaker."
"Maybe he'll adopt me." This made me let out a little scoff as Alice and I took our seats.

Next up it was Edward and Jaspers go to enter. "Who are they?"
That's Edward and Jasper Cullen. Edward is totally gorgeous, obviously, and Jasper he also looks like he's in pain, but apparently, nobody here's good enough for them." Edward's smirk widened as she spoke the last sentence. Well done, Miss. Nosey you just boosted both of their egos. "As if I care, you know? So, yeah. Seriously, like, don't waste your time." The jealousy dripping from herself and her voice made me and Jass squint.

Isabella let out a nervous chuckle. "I wasn't planning on it." Liar.

Lunch went as normal us not eating and speaking in a hushed tone, well actually Alice was talking to me about her new favourite type of flower and I was just listening, however, we had a new spectator, Isabella kept looking over at our table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm now in Art with my beautiful wife, we were both speaking in hushed voices when we were interrupted by the art teacher. "Okay, today we will be doing an art piece of your partner."

Alice looked over at me with a playful smile on her face, her emotions were full of excitement and happiness as she turned her canvas away from me and began.

I began to set out all of my pencils, a feeling of calmness overtook me as I started my sketch, my goddess. All the feelings of thirst for blood, tension and anxiety left my body. I didn't even need to think about what I was doing because my body was doing all the work for me.

It was like I was in a trance. Just as I was finishing her eyes the art teacher clapped her hands gaining everyone's attention. "Okay folks times up. Show your partner your work and then clean up your stations."

I turned my art piece around showing it to Alice, she let out a small gasp. Bringing me into a what would be bone-crushing hug for a human. I whisper in her ear "I hope you like my love"

She gives me a small excited nod. "Now me." I let out a low chuckle at her five year old behaviour. But I could also feel people's shock at my small laugh, rolling my eyes I focused back on my mate as she turned around her artwork.

A small smile crept up onto my face at the picture she had painted. "I hope you like it." Her voice was quite. I gave her a short kiss behind the canvas. looking into her eyes I gave her a small nod which made her smile.

I offered to clean up her brushes which she reluctantly allowed. Once I had cleaned up everything there was only us two in the class as it was finally the end of the day.

I walked up behind my lover wrapping my arms around her small frame, kissing her cheek. Her ethereal voice spoke up

" Come, Edward needs to speak to us at home." I was confused until I linked into her gift, seeing what he had to speak to us about. I let out a sigh preparing myself to be around the humans and sent her a nod. She connected our hands pulling me out of the room and through the school's front door. My jaw was clenched the way but once we were in the car I put my hand on her thigh to calm myself down and started the engine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now sitting in the living room watching Edward pace the room like a baboon. He only stopped when Carlisle walked in. "I contacted the Denalis and they say you can stay as long as you need, son"

Edward had already packed his bag and was in his car before anyone could say goodbye which made Alice sad so I did the only thing I could think of. I took my beautiful wife to her favourite place.

"Come darling" I linked our hands leading her through the forest to a little cottage that we had built when we first got together.

Opening the front door I felt an instant wave of happiness. Alice looked at me with a perfect smile as she walked further into the house as I walked over to the bookshelves, picking up one of her favourites 'Dracula'.

I walked into our 'bedroom' seeing her lay on our bed. She pats the bed beside her telling me to sit, which I complied to.

We read for hours, her hands running through my hair as I read the book to her, her laughter every time I'd correct the lies of the vampire race and eventually it was time to go back to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi I'm really sorry that it took so long for this chapter but I was in the hospital and they had no WiFi :( . Anyway I hope you like also please vote <33