A date?

"Whatever you say Loverboy." I giggled

My fucking birthday, I'm 18 today. And I fucking hate it. Why you may ask?
1.If Damon finds out he will go all out.
2.all of my birthdays were horrible when I was living with my parents.

That's why I hate my birthday, and every other holiday.

                                              ...

"Damnit where are the fucking keys." Damon groaned.

I hate it when you misplace your keys then it takes like forever to find them.

I patted my pockets down then looked at Damon pockets, then to his butt.

Damon has one nice ass

I quickly gave Damon's ass a quick smacked then Damon froze.

He looked at me and glared.

"Look in your back pockets stupid." I giggled.

Damon's hand went to feel then took his keys out of his back pocket.

"Shit. Thanks babe." Damon sighed.

He pulled my shirt causing me to stumble forward a little then he gave me a quick peck on the lips and smirked.

"What would I do without you." He admitted.

You would die without me Damon. You misplace everything.

"I hate PDA." Antonio mumbled.

What's his problem, jeez.

"It's my fucking house, I'll do whatever the fuck I want with what's mine." Damon hissed back.

"Oh-um let's go inside now." Francis quickly pushed Antonio inside with Olivia and Dhalia following.

"I hate it when they stay here." Damon groaned.

I took his hand in mine then kissed his knuckles. "It will only be a week Damon. You'll survive." I assured

"Barely." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked through the doorway heading to the kitchen.

I am fucking starving.

I want pickles.

(Some smut finally🙌😩🌶👹)

Before I could hurry to the kitchen, Damon was quick to grab me and rush us up to our room.

"Damon!" I laughed.

He laid me down on the bed and started to unbutton my jeans. "I need you baby." Damon groaned.

I mean we both wanted this. We haven't had sex in a couple days. We both undressed then I hopped on Damon and started to give light kisses to his jaw down to his neck. "Fuck kitten." He groaned.

I smirked, then Damon sat my on the bed. "On all fours." He demanded.

I quickly obeyed and waited for Damon to do something.

He trailed his finger from the back of my thigh to my soaking wet center.

"Ahuhh." I moaned.

I am superrrr sensitive, and Damon doing this makes me even more sensitive.

It was silent for a couple seconds until Damon rammed into me full speed.

"Ahh fuck-Damon." I screamed.

He knows if it will be to much, cause we have a safe word. Just in case things get to intense for either of us.