chapter 11: 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

✰༄.' ,☁︎

  ↳𝐘/𝐍 was walking nervously trying to forget what just happened. soon enough her eye caught 6 people sitting and eating already.
she relaxed a little and smiled to herself. she couldn't help but her eyes fell on one specific blonde with golden eyes and messy hair. she felt something tickle her stomach. was she excited to see him, but why? well..he is handsome, sure but why him out of all people? he is a delinquent for gods sake. she thought about it and guessing it's something about him made her think he was special. he wasn't like the rest of the delinquents, not the mention other people in school.
she let out a small sigh. y/n was quite insecure about herself and even if she did started to develop some feelings for umeji. she was convinced he wouldn't like her. they were world apart anyways.

"i guess i will forever be hopeless romantic. just like my mom.." - a (h/c) haired girl softly whispered, she was on average of tears but she promised herself, she won't cry over some stupid boy! right?
she shook it off and put a smile on her face, she got very close to her new friends now.
mona lisa smile rested down on her face ,but if you looked more closely her eyes weren't lying.

"hey!"
"hi"
"oi"
"sup"
"hello"
"hey y/n"

everyone greeted her nicely, it made the girl blush and rub the back of her neck. she giggled and stood in front of them.

"hi guys! what's up?" - she spoke happily
"nothing much, except gaku got scolded by the teacher cuz he was smoking on the school grounds pfft-"- hayanari spoke up but he got hit with his friends fist right on the head
"ow..that hurt.." -hayanari wined
"don't try me out hayanari" - gaku glared at him and smiled right after

y/n laughed with the rest of them, but she couldn't stop herself to look at umeji. he was looking at his friends, laughing. his laugh was contagious, at least for y/n. it made her smile even wider. she quickly looked away when she noticed he turned his head in her way.
her heart skipped few beats and she could feel sweat on her already.

"come on guys, make some space for the lady!" -osoro exclaimed as she pat seat next to her.
'oh no..! fuck!'- Y/n thought, as she realized that osoro is sitting right next to umeji. she nervously started playing with her skirt while the gang moved to make some space for her

now, she had to sit next to umeji.
'damnit..not that i mind, but i really don't want to catch feelings..'
she slowly sat down, fixing up her skirt. she go so intense and all her worries filled up her head again.

y/n's p.o.v.

my heart was pounding like crazy. i hate how i feel. i hate how shy i am as well! UGH! i just wish things were different..he will just reject me or play with my heart and when he gets bored he will leave me..i will never be enough.
oh shit, i haven't even realized i didn't start to eat, i should probably eat something now or i will be hungry during class..yeah.
i started to eat, still in my deep and hurtful thoughts, that for some reason i couldn't shake off.
everything around me was so quiet, i thought of it as nothing but then i felt something nudge my right arm a little. i looked down and it was umeji's arm.
i looked at him but he was facing his food. my face got a confused expression but i was red too. why did he-..
"are..y-you okay? -he whispered so others couldn't really hear, still not making the eye contact
that question caught me off the guard, i was shocked, how did he know? how in the world? i had a blank expression the whole time!
"um..yeah of course! why wouldn't i be?" - i gave him a smile, it was weak one. that's all i've got at the moment, hoping he'd buy it.
"tch..yeah r-right. you think i'm stupid or something?" - he stuttered a bit. i really don't know why but i swear i could see part of his cheek is rosy. i didn't think of it much, but damn it what am i supposed to say? i was frustrated and shocked at the same time.
i quickly looked away because i knew my cheeks were reddish and i started sweating. just the thought him caring about me, makes me feel..