Mehrama 🌼 ~2~

Deewana tha , Deewana hun , Rahunga bhi.
Woh hai meri mein dunya se kahunga bhi.

دیوانہ تھا ، دیوانہ ہوں ، رہوں گا بھی
وہ ہے میری میں دنیا سے کہوں گا بھی

•••••••••

A drop of rain came falling right into that small pond of clear blue water , where the reflection of a pair of brown eyes could be seen. She was sitting there on the edge of that slope kind of place with her feet touching the ground and eyes fixed on the pond water , she had an expressionless face as if she was just a statue not breathing , not talking not smiling just sitting still.

"Noorie where are you?"
A girl roamed around the backyard of that huge spacious house , she was dressed in shiny western clothes , her face contoured perfectly due to the makeup and hair falling down.

"What are you doing here Noorie. Gul Jan has been looking for you. Come on I have to do your makeup and your dress is also ready"
The girl shook her arm but she didn't respond at last she looked back at her.

"Lizzy please Go tell her that I am not feeling well"
Noorie said.

"Ohooo just take a tablet or something.
You can't miss the party tonight. Big business tycoons are coming , you should get dressed already"
Lizzy said fixing a strand of her hair and held Noorie's hand dragging her inside she just followed her being lifeless.

Lizzy dressed her into a royal golden frock.
She looked ethereal , her round eyes holding thousands of broken expressions but still looking beautiful , a rosy hint on her cheeks and her long silky hair falling smoothly on her shoulders.
She looked a like a Queen but a queen in possession of someone else.

"Chashm e badoor Aaj toh hamari Noorie qayamat dha rahi hai"
Gul Jan a middle aged woman wearing some fit fancy clothes and tons of makeup came forward to her.

(Evil eyes off today our Noorie is looking breathtaking ly beautiful)

Noorie gave her no response , she just stood there , her gaze fixed particularly at nothing that's when Lizzy came forward with her ever smiling face.

"Kya fayda jab issne ussi tarah mujasmay ki tarah party mein ek konay mein khara hona hai hamesha ki tarah"

(What's the benefit when all she is going to do in the party is stand in a corner like a statue)

"Its fine just her presence brings us so much money. She has came into our lives like a hen of gold"

Noorie looked up at the lady , she felt her heart aching so badly. From a happy cheerful , soul of freedom she turned into a a hen of gold for someone. Her life turned upside down just because of her own blood relation. Her brutal brother who left her here.

__________________________

It was 4am in the morning when Aarish returned home. He entered the premises of the mansion with slow and tired steps , he changed into his casuals and lightening a cigarette he placed it between his lips.
Life was never the same for anyone in this mansion after loosing their beloved daughter , the Noor of everyone's eyes.