Chapter 1 ;))

y/n pov
it was the first day of school kinda scared not going to lie I'm just glad I passed last
Year.. anyway! I should go get breakfast yea probably um .

Hmm.. what should I wear "(Y/N)!!" COMING MOM ONE SEC. ok maybe we can wear this. (Pick your favorite outfit) ok now that we are ready to go and all dressed I should probably go down stairs.. yea ok mom is going to fucking kill me for not eating but who cares because I don't.

Mom I'm running late I don't have time to eat I'm sorry. "It's ok just get to school I guess" ok thank you and goodbye! "Bye y/n" ok first day I got this right yeah I got this! I'm not that far away from school so I'm just going to walk it and I probably already missed the bus.

This year shouldn't be that bad I get a new life and a new school. I think that's the building Up there that's it I think right? Ow what was that holy shit my stuff is everywhere your joking right? "OMG IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT YOU ARE YOU OK?" Yea I'm fine could you help me get my stuff though? "Yea I can! Here are your books and I'm very sorry." It's fine but that hurt like shit anyway what is your name? "Oh! I'm Joe" nice. "Yep! Joe tazuna :)" well I'm y/n. "Oh!! Your the new student right?" Yep! That's me.

"Oh cool I'm showing you around!" Oh sweet! At least you sound nice and not some wried ass dude . "HAHA PLS-, anyway I think we are late so we better get going" yea true.

at school pov still y/ns pov though
Ok I think I have math first? Hey joe I have math first right? "Yep!" Ok
That probably the best thing to have first because I'm actually good at math:)
"Ok! That's the door for math I actually have math as my first class as well" oh that's nice "yep!" Okie here I go I got this. As I step into I can tell this wasn't going to be good everyone looked off? hey joe why are they like no people here? "I actually have no idea umm.." uhhh well let's go to the sit down. "Ok"

The teacher walked on dam he's late, like what 20 minutes? Jeez what a school. "Hello! Today we have a new student! y/n can you please come up here?" Oh yea sure. Dam this school is different, hi I'm y/n and I think that actually it, I'm nothing that special.
"Ok well y/n you can go sit down now" why the fuck did I get up from my chair just to say my name. I can see joe dying in the back is he ok? Yea probably.

Joes pov
That new person is something, the teacher called on them to come up in front of the class just for them to say there name- that dumb There face after they came up there was funny as hell I started laughing so hard I thought I was going to die or some shit.
Why does Alice look so off nah she's always like that.

Wow math is done that fast well unto the next class I guess. oh yea! I totally forgot about y/n for a moment they probably don't know were the music room was. Hey y/n!! Your next class is music!! "Oh? Thank you for telling me should we get going then?" Oh yea! Sorry! "You say sorry I lot." Yea I know. "Oh well.." oh yea let's get going then. The walk upstairs was quiet there was like no one at school today I know the school is bad
But dam.

Y/n pov

This school has like no people I mean it's a nice school I think? Well at least math was easy the teacher really didn't do anything but hand out work. Hey that boy was in my last class they look really cool not going to lie. I sat down. again the fucking teacher was late. I think I'm going to go say hi to that person let's try this. Hello "oh? Hi your the student right?" Yep that's me I just wanted to say hi because like no one is here but joe and you plus some other people and your right next to me so.... "oh yea today they is like no people I really don't know why but I least you got joe he's a nice dude always there for you :)" he really is.

Oh is that the teacher? Oh hell no he looks like a bag of shit. "I- um yea true" oh I said that out loud uh.. "it's fine he really does" I yea. Do you have lunch after this? "Yep but no one really eats here they leave to go get fast food" oh- at least I brought money I could probably get f/f (favorite food) that sounds really good right now actually "hey want to get lunch with me?" Oh hell yea "oh sweet" oh! Joe is back hey joe "helloo"

Alice is really sweet and so is joe I'm glad I met them I guess this wasn't that bad I mean the school had like no people that's probably because this school is really badly built and looks like shit but I'm mean at least lunch is a hour long so... thats good because my last school only got 10 minutes actually to think about it that's really bad.

"Y/n?" Oh yea Alice? "Class is over" oh. Well let's go get food "ok! Joe you coming?"
"We are going to McDonald's right?" Yep. "Okie! Then I'm coming let's get going" ok! We walk out the school I think McDonald's is 10 minutes away so what I'm thinking is we order are food walk back and eat inside the school? Does that sound good to you guys? Yep, both of them say. Ok lets get going!

__________________________________________________________
hellooo I hope you like the first chapter of this lmao :))))))) idk how to write books that well so I'm hope you like this. And like I said I'm bad at spelling and grammar so sorry

Yttd x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara