Stay Here🥺

"He's in a coma. We don't know when he'll wake up but the drugs are out of his system but he was also under the influence of a lot of alcohol."

"We'll transport him back to Atlanta with a nurse and his close friends will be watching him. Do you have any questions?"

I wasn't in the mood for this shit.

"No bitch I don't have any questions. The father of my child is on his death bed stupid fuck." I said walking back and forth.

Dre pulled me out the room.  "Ma are you okay?? I know it's a lot of shit but ima be here for you through it all."  He asked pulling me into a hug

"I'm trying to stay calm but it's a lot. I can never be happy and now LaKenna isn't going to see her dad." I said holding back tears with my hands wrapped around Draco.

"I know ma. You gonna go back to Atlanta or stay down here with me?" Draco asked

"I-I don't know. I have to throw up..." 

I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I had been throwing up sense I went to the club and I didn't think anything of it but I had to tell Draco.

When I saw Latay and Meosha I went over to them. They weren't speaking to each other and I know I was the cause of it.

"Hey...I'm gonna take Kenna. Thank you for watching her.." I said trying not to make it awkward.

"You're welcome..I'm sorry for all of this shit happening. I feel like it's my fault."

It kind of was but I didn't say that.

"Look it's not. Me and Ken had our own issues and he had been going through stuff y'all don't know about. It's not on you..."

"Thank you too Latay..." I said walking back to Draco and leaving.

I wasn't crying or anything because I was tired. Tired of him and all his bullshit. 

Tired of all of the things around me. I needed something new.

"Draco...I think I'm pregnant." I said looking down playing with my fingers.

He sat silent for a minute wrapped in his thoughts.

"Don't be scared. Im right here for you and if you are pregnant I'm still going to be here for you and my kid." He said rubbing my thigh.

"You don't need to worry. I'm not ready for a kid but I'll be ready if I'm having one." 

"I-thank you but I'm just not prepared. I'd have to stay here with you and move Kenna away from her dad. I have to think about all of this." I said rubbing his hand on my thighs.

LaKenna was in the back knocked out so we drove back to his house.

"I bought some pregnancy tests the other day." I said looking under the counter in the bathroom.

"Damn you been had the,?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up I was scared to take them" I said grabbing the bag of tests.

I peed on four sticks and got up.

"What if I'm pregnant? I can't take care of two babies." I said pacing back and forth.

"Ma chill. It's gon be okay. I got all of y'all." 

I took a deep breathe and got up. "You ready?" 

"Hell no. I'm going to shit myself." Draco said getting up.

"Not before I do." I flipped the test over and opened my eyes.

It had two lines.

"W-what that mean?" Draco asked getting sweatier.

"It means positive. All of them say that... I'm pregnant." 

Okay this was short asf.

What y'all think about Draco???

Do you think Draco and Kiya will turn out fine?

Y'all like that she's pregnant or no👀

Also check out KNJVS_