|| Chapter 02 ||

She removed the phone from her bag to call that person. But for her bad luck it asked her password. Being irritated she was about to throw the phone but was stopped by a voice.

" Hey --- hey --- hey , rukho angry chorni --- " A person behind her almost shouted , horrified with her actions.

She angrily , turned on her heel to look at the person behind her who addressed her as ' angry chorni. ' But stopped seeing a young man looking at her with horrified expression which , after a second turned into a pleasant smile.

He is umm ---

Hot ?

Handsome ?

Then , cute ?

Stop offering the adjectives.

Let me concentrate.

She shoved away her weird thoughts as soon as possible and noticed his long silky hair which were freely waving in the air.

" Angry Chorni --- mera phone. " He said forwarding his hand , so that she could place his phone on his hand.

" First off all , mai Angry Chorni nahi hu'h. Haan , thodi angry jarur hu'h but chor definitely nahi hu'h. " She huffed and crossed her arms across her chest.

" Alright ! Tum chor ni ho. " He softly told her.

" Mai chor nahi hu'h. " She threw an angry glare on her.

" Wahi toh , mai keh raha hu'h , tum chor ni ho. " He frowned.

" Mai chor nahi hu'h. "

" Tum chor ni ho'h. "

" Mai chor nahi hu'h. " She raised her index finger , pointing at him , irritatedly.

" Agar aapka chor police ka game khatam ho gaya hai toh kripya karke side mein aa jayiye mujhe ander jana hai. " Out of nowhere one man spoke interrupting them.

Mishti threw ' this-is-all-because-of-you ' look on Abir and both moved aside from the entrance of the cafe being embarrassed.

" Lao mera phone. " He again forwarded his hand. She eyed his hand for a second.

" Pehle mera wala doh , tabhi yeh wala milega. "  She spoke and forwarded her hand while she clutched his phone tightly.

" Fine ! Yeh lo. " He placed her phone on her palm. She took it and started carefully checking it , if it was fine or not.

" Dekh to aise rahi ho jaise mai tumhari tarah tumhara phone tod deta. " He rolled his eyes and sighed.

" Tumhara kya bharosa ? Tum tod bhi sakte the na Mr --- umm Ajeeb. " She glanced at him for a second before focusing her eyes again on her phone.

" Mai aisa kuch bhi nahi karne wala tha. Mai thodi na tumhari tarah gussa naak pe leke ghumta hu'h. " He teased her making her shut her eyes tightly controlling her anger. " Waise yeh Ajeeb Kon hai ? " He further added , frowning.

" Tum aur kon. Ek toh tum mera phone --- " He interrupted her.

" Oh hello , rectify it --- tum nahi mai. Tum mujhse takrayi thi , aur tumne humare phone utaye the aur tum hi ne mujhe apna phone de diya tha , aur waha se bhag ke chali gayi thi. Maine tumhe piche se awaz bhi di thi per tumne suna nahi aur bullet train ke speed se waha se nikal gayi. Iss liye toh mai tumhe call kar raha tha per woh bhi tumne nahi uthaya. Aur jab uthaya toh mujh pe bhadak gayi..... " He trailed off.

" Okay , fine ! Galti meri hai. And I am sorry. " After listening to him she slowly said.

" Kya kaha tumne ? Maine kuch suna nahi. " Pinching his earlobe and shook his same ear.