どうしましたか?" Part 2

Well this is new. It wasn't supposed to rain today. Odd.
"SAIKI!! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!!" Dang it. Welp I guess there's no avoiding it. "Hey buddy, we're goin out to get Ramen wanna come?!" ... Whatever. I grabbed my umbrella cause I'm a psychic not a monster, why would you walk without a umbrella. "I'm ready"

"How about (Random dinner)!?" "No the last time we went there Saiki almost died" That's true. It had to be the worst Raman I've had in a life time. "SAIKI-KUNNN!!" Oh god Teruhashi and her guard dog. "Oh, Hello guys, do you mind if we tag along?" They both said yes in unison but I honestly wasn't thrilled about it.

(L/n) and I were walking in the back while the other two idiots talked Teruhashi 's head off. I wasn't listening cause I was thinking about life and why the hell I was stuck in this group but I saw that (L/n) didn't have a umbrella. Makes sense he is a freak of nature and a danger to society. But sense he looked soaking wet (Not like that, creeps) I tilted mines over him. Of course, that would mean I would get wet too (STILL NO, BAD READERS, DOWN!) but that's nothing to worry about. I can dry off when we get there. When he realized it he noticable had mix of confusion and shock and a dash of 'WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT IS HE DOING? Creep.' Guess he doesn't want it. Whatever. He pushed it back to me but I insisted he kept it by holding it back over him. After awhile we got to a restaurant. He rushed out from under the umbrella inside. When I got in they already picked out a table by the window Kaidou sat on both sides of Teruhashi so I had no choice but to sit with (L/n).

Some time has past sense we got there. Nendo was eating like a beast. Kaidou rabbling on about how cool he thinks he is and Teruhashi was visible wasn't into it. Which leaves me and (L/n). Actually, no it doesn't, (L/n) has been insulting me sense we came inside. Kinda a on going thing now. Once the check came I finally saw my escape. "I wanna thank you guys for letting me join y'all! I'll pay!"
"NO ILL PAY"
"NO PLEASE LET ME PAY"
Nendo and Kaidou when on and on. They paid for her meal and their meal which came out about-...48.30 dollars. The waiter came and took our che-...wait...I forgot to pay. Great, I gotta find some way to give it to them. I could walk out, go invisible and take it to the back. Wait no they won't let me leave. Plan b, what if i-

"Id...idio....IDIOT!" I snapped out of it realizing it was just me left. (L/n) grabbed my shirt and pulled me out the door with the others "Hey be careful with Saiki ,(N/n)!" Teruhashi panicked oddly. All the things I've been through and their worried about me being pulled but some freak of nature that doesn't use a umbrella? "Yeah ok fine.", "Good!" He flicked my shoulder "Just to be clear, I payed for it, your welcome. Merry Christmas. Happy holidays." With that he walked with Teruhashi.

...well...that's weird...
Teruhashi wrapped her arm in his and kept walked off.
"Isn't she perfect" If only you knew what she thought about y'all. "Hey Saiki, what happened with (L/n)? Did he hurt you"
"I'm fine"
"What's his deal? He's such a prick. How does Teruhashi deal with him?"
"What if he likes her?!"

I got to my house still with that thought in my head. Does he like Teruhashi?
I mean it would make sense. He spends a lot of time with her. What am I worried about? She's not me. "Hey, what are you thinking about?" My mom came home early today sense my dad and her argued over it.

Game mode:
I HAVE TWO OPTIONS···

-TELL HER
- TELL HER ITS NOTHING «
...

"It's nothing don't worry about it" She stoped what she was doing "I'm your mother, don't lie to me."

Well I Guess That Wasn't An Option...

-----------------------------
Outro

Time taken: A Nice 4 Weeks
-
Word count: 747
-
Finished at: 9:27 am
-
A/n:
So people are actually reading This, Wow. Thank You So Much. I Did Take A Mental Break From Writing But I'm Slowly Starting Again. Again Thank You For Reading, That Gives Me Inspiration To Keep Writing. Even If There's Only A Few Of Yall <3
-----------------------------

 Even If There's Only A Few Of Yall <3-----------------------------