✨long list✨

Congratulations to Everyone who made it to the semi-final round of the Stardazzle Romance awards 2021. For those who didn't get this far, thank you for participating and be sure to check our Stardazzle awards for another opportunity to win or our Review book for pointers.

It has come to our attention there was a miscommunication in the round 4 results for pragma we are very sorry for that inconvenience.

Eros Winners

🥇Sense and Sensous by ana_khann

The quote at the beginning of chapter 1 already draws you into the story, I especially love how it’s a biblical reference. The depiction of the main character’s troubles and pain is written captivatingly. The author’s descriptions pull you further into the story until you fail to realize the chapters are passing you by. You become engrossed in Ann’s world emotionally and physically; and immediately a fight between whether to pity or idolize her begins within your heart. The intense passion between Ann and Ace indicates how their relationship will be once it is developed. The intimate moment between the main characters was expressed in a way that entraps you. This book is definitely a good read.

🥈With the First Kiss by Diddlfanaat

This book begins by introducing conflict immediately and to me, that’s the right way to start a novel. Introducing a conflict at the start hooks the reader to read until there is a resolution. The story keeps getting more conflicted the more you read, the drama just keeps growing and growing. The soulmate concept is introduced into the story well and you really hope Jimin finds his soulmate after that crazy harassment. With the amount of chapters in the book, I could tell the author was going to draw out a lot of moments and the story could become monotonous very quickly. However, though there were tedious unnecessary moments; the mysterious and lustful air surrounding y/n and of course, the unknown Bts member was enough to make you forget any other parts of the story.

Nietzshan

🥇Theirs to Desire| MFM by  _itzscarl_

The author was sweet enough to explain what time of relationship is involved in this book and it was indeed intriguing to know rather than a love triangle, this book involved a triad or polyamorous relationship. Bang! The author’s description in the first paragraph tells you that this book is definitely a must-read. The description of the intense stares of the onlooker and the desire between the two partners enveloped in each other’s embrace eggs you to read on. This story is beautiful, no other words are needed to describe this masterpiece. The author’s depictions submerge you in the world of Devyn, Wyatt and Ember. You feel like you’re in the story watching everything unfold.

🥈 A very sticky situation by FoodFreshy

This book is a sequel to the author’s first work “A Sticky Situation” wherein the lover is pregnant for the ‘man in the middle’ Ike as I’d like to call him. The author expresses the bounds of being in a relationship with an engaged man and the pain that comes with it. Ana feels betrayed and heartbroken by Ike’s actions and it is portrayed well. The author has built strong relationships between the main character and her friends as well as shows the disdain between the misses and the mistress. You are instantly involved wholeheartedly in the story, the author’s words alone enough to capture you.

🥉The Likes Of You by animaveli

Talk about something that brings an immediate rush. The dynamic between Tessa and Jonathan is not one to bat eyes at; their is intensity, desire, craving and an obvious avoidance for a reason yet to be disclosed. She’s selling herself under the pretence she enjoys sex with no strings attached, however, the author urges us to see that’s not the entire truth or maybe that’s what I want to see. The author introduces us to the second male interest in the description, Ben and I hoped that’s where the real fun began but things drawled on a bit. Tessa’s life just got more complicated because of these two men who can’t seem to leave her alone. It’s a good read if you’re interested in love triangles and slow burn of some sorts.