Who made me an animal?

"........" = talking
'.......' = telepathic
............. = timeskip

Ariana's pov

It has been about two weeks since I've become sensitive to mana. So, I'm a little used to it. I can now sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. But another problem begin.

After being absorb into me, there was no trace of lucy in the palace as if lucy didn't exist in the first place. But it is ok. Lucy didn't disappear. Lucy is living inside me. Yes, lucy is my mana. But still I wish I could see lucy again.

I rub my sleepy eyes and finish my thought. Tommorrow is going to be another normal day again. Like that I fell asleep.

I sense someone presence. It's lily. I should get up now. She has come to wake me up. I open my eyes but what I see is only black. What is this? I think there is something in front of me.

"Princess, it's time to w....kyaa!"

Lily? Why are you screaming?

"Sir felix! The princess has disappeared."

Huh? What is lily talking? I'm still here though. The door wide open with a loud noise and enter felix.

"What's happened? Princess? Where is princess ariana?"

"The princess isn't on my bed. Look at that!"

Lily answered with a shaking voice at felix's question. Why are they overreacting?

"Lily, I'm still here. There is something on me. Please move it."

"That's the princess's voice. But where is this coming from?"

Why didn't they see me?

"The voice comes from the bed."
As felix said, I can feel his presence becoming near me.

I struggle to move the heavy thing on me. Phoo! I finally feel lighter now. The heavy thing on me seem to be a very big white blanket and a big night gown which doesn't fit me. Why are this things on me? I turn my gaze from the blanket and look at the two familiar people looking at me with a surprised expression. Huh? Something isn't right.

"Lily, felix, why do you look so big?"

At my words, they become more surprised.

"Princess, is this really you?"

"What do you mean is this really me?"

Lily almost faints and felix caught her. Why are they acting like this?Anyways, this is my room, right? But it looks big than normal.

When I was looking at my room, another person enter from the opening door. That person was athy. Athy also gives me a look full of surprise once she saw me.

"This isn't possible."

What are you saying? What isn't possible? I feel the ugre to look at a mirror right now. I get up and walk but I fall back. I look down at my body. And saw two pair of paws? I can't get up on my two legs.

"Felix! Carry me to the mirror."

When I asked, felix comes closer me and pick me up. But the felix I'm seeing now is so big that he can carry me with only his palms. Felix carries me toward the mirror.

When I saw what is in the mirror, I mutter,

"....Lucy?"

In the mirror, there is a adorable little wolf with white fur and a tint of pink. This is what lucy looks like when I first saw lucy.

I raised my hand and touch the mirror. Lucy in the mirror also raised its hand and touch the mirror. When I touch my face, lucy also do the same.
Is this perhaps me? Did I become lucy?
Impossible!

................

A few moment later,

"Why did she become like this?"

Claude asked while looking throughly at me. I was sitting on a pillow and there was a ribbon around my neck that lily puts because there is no clothes I can wear.

"It seems the princess put a spell on herself unknowingly."

Lucas answered while smirking at me? People is looking at me so they didn't notice the expression lucas is making right now. I glare back at lucas. Noticing my face, claude looks back at lucas while asking another question.

"How will she turn to normal again?"

Lucas expression changes to a fragril? innocent? boy the moment claude looks back. And he answered.

"There is nothing we can do. We have to wait until the spell disappeared by itself."

"If not, what will happen?"

Lucas pretend to hesitate while answering back.

"Breaking the spell without harming the caster body is a little difficult for me. If we break the spell by force, it can bring harm to the princess body."

Lies! There is no way the tower magician can't break a simple spell like this. Wait! It's like I'm now admitting that he's strong. I don't want to. Ugaa...it is so frustrating.

"And the spell would only last about half a day the longest."

Claude seems to be agreeing at what lucas has said.

"Let's wait."

When claude said those words, I feel like a sinner who has been sentence to death. When I went to meet jennette, I also change into lucy but that was only because there is nothing for me to do. I just have to sit and talk.

What did you mean by only half a day? During that half day, I have to eat, go to toilet, bath, study like an animal? Why don't you just tell me to die?

..............

Today was a day I wanna earse from my memory. You know, I have to eat like a dog this morning. I said I will skip today breakfast but lily nagged ne until I eat so I press down my pride and eat the breakfast.

That isn't the end. Shortly after that, lucas visits me under the pretent of checking my mana. He brings me a dog leash as a gift for me.

So I'm staying with athy so lucas wouldn't tease me anymore. But athy too one of a kind. Athy starts dressing me with various ribbon and small shawl. Felix and lily are also her companions.

"This is look cute on her, right?"

Athy asked after putting a black ribbon on me.

"Of course, the princess looks beautiful no matter what she wears."

What nonsense is felix spouting? And lily, why are you nodding at him? Sob...When will I turn back into human again?

I close my eyes and sign inwardly. When I open my eyes, I saw my human hands again.

"I turn back!"

I shout happily. Felix turns back against me. Oop! I didn't notice I was naked. Lily put a cloth on me.

I'm so glad. I wish to never experience this again. But is there once a time where my wish come true?