Promise

Ava

I woke up . I looked towards the balcony. It was dark. I slept whole day.

Then I remembered what happened. I passed out in the forest.

"You sure are a good sleeper", someone said.

I flinched and glanced at him. He was sitting on the couch.

I got up and sat on the bed. He was smirking.

What is with him always smirking? He looks cool though.

He got up and took small steps towards me. I remembered everything he had done since I came . I was little scared of him.

He sat at the edge of bed and glanced at me.

He was looking intimidating. My Aldric was never intimidating. Why is he like that now? Why can't he be my Aldric?

Right! I killed him!

He lifted his hand. I flinched thinking he is going to slap me. But what he did surprised me.

He started caressing my cheek.

What is wrong with this guy? Why is he so confusing?

"You are very beautiful and pretty, you know?", he asked

Is he drunk or high?What has gotten into him?

He started leaning towards my face . I was just looking into his eyes.

He smashed his lips on mine. Kissing them softly. I was surprised.

Am i dreaming? Has some spirit possessed him?

(Note: Very slight mature )

After a while ,he started to kiss roughly and aggresively.

I was not kissing back nor was I resisting. He bit my lower lip , making me gap and entered his tongue inside my mouth. I am sure that made a cut. It hurted as hell. Tears streamed down my eyes.

He started exploring each and every part of my mouth. His hands went inside my dress.

He grabbed the hem of my panty , pulling it down.

Realisation hit me and I pushed him away.

He was enraged. His eyes darkened with anger . He grabbed both of my hands and pushed me back on the bed. He pinned my hands above my head with one hand.

He took out something from his pocket. It was handcuffs. He cuffed my hands and tied them to the headboard.His other hand grabbed my waist.

He again kissed me. It was more aggresive than the first one. He pulled my panty completely down.

He inserted something into my core and pulled away from the kiss and got up.

Tears were streaming down my eyes.

"Well , you sure have got the most kissable lips", he said smirking.