𝖨𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗒

S͜͡t͜͡e͜͡f͜͡a͜͡n͜͡o͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡

A few hours after saying goodbye to Anna I am now in Italy waiting for any leads to Alexander. A knock on my door was heard as I muttered a come in. It was one of my workers.

''Boss'' he nodded his head and sat down.

''Find anything?'' I asked as I signalled him to sit down.He sat down and spoke.

''We have had a spy just come in but Dante caught him and he told me to tell you that he 'beat the spy's ass' and he is in the room'' I smiled and thanked him as I headed my way to the room.

The room is where we torture and kill people to get answers hopefully we get some. I made my way to the room and walked in to see Dante and Xavier arguing.

''I want to skin his fingers of you can do his legs'' Xavier said. same old arguments on who gets to torture.

''Stop bickering and get out Dante bring me a gun and some torture weapons'' The man's face grew in fear.

''Oh so you get to do it ugh'' Dante moaned as he walked out.

''So before we start the torture would you like to tell me why the fuck you think it's okay to spy on me and my people and who sent you'' He looked up and smiled.

Fucking smiled.

''Why would I tell you anything'' Of course this is the same routine I go through.

Dante walked in with a smirk on his face with a hand full of things to do to this prick.

''Dante out'' I said.

''WHAT why do you know I love this shit'' he said.

''You can have him after I've had answered now go'' he smiled and walked out not before hitting the man in the face.

''Now ill ask again what the fuck do you want'' I looked at him and sure him smiling.
Creep.

He didn't answer.

I picked up the knife. His face dropped. Pussy.

''Tell me now or every fingernail on your hands will be gone'' still no answer.

''Fine then'' I went to cut one-off.

''OKAY OKAY'' He shouted

Easy

''Speak'' I told him.

''I was sent from alexander to distract you''
huh

''distract me from what?'' I asked.

''For his plan, he knows your here and he isn't going to give you anything until you give the mafia. He is planning something on the day of the ball but for now, he hiding'' He said.

I stabbed him and he screamed. Ah music to my ears

''Your head is going to be sent back to Alexander with a note saying he is never going to get this mafia and even if he kills me I've already written who is to  be in charge.'' I stabbed him again and he screamed.

''DANTE'' He walked in quickly.

''Torture him but keep his head we are going to send a message to my Uncle'' He nodded and smiled at the man. I walked out of the room not even a second later Dante was shouting at the man because he said he doesn't like purple shoes.typical Dante.

I decided to call Anna.

A͜͡n͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡

Today has been fun but I'm still missing Stefano. I Olivia and Milo went to school and when we came back we got changed and went ice skating and when we got home we were watching Titanic.

And let me just say it bloody was sad.

After a couple of minutes, my phone rang and it was Stefano. A smile pulled on my face as I answered.

''Hello, are you okay?'' I said as soon as I answered.

''Yes, baby I'm fine how are you?'' He replied.

''I am fine we went ice skating and watch movies have you found him yet?'' I asked.

''No, I don't think we will because we found someone who he sent and the person said Alex has hidden until this ball at the end of the year which reminds me I want you to come with me and don't worry if you don't want-''

I cut him off.

''of course ill go with you'' I smiled even tho he couldn't see it.

''YES okay well ill be back soon stay safe and your parents are still safe you are allowed to see them when I come back but they cannot come home until Alex is gone'' he said.

''Okay,'' I replied.

''I will call you soon I love you'' he said.

''I love you too'' I ended the call and walked back into my room to Milo and Olivia.

''Was that your loverboy'' Milo coo me. I laughed and nodded.

''You know when I would of never sure Russo with someone but now he's with you'' Olivia said.

''I'm lucky he's perfect'' I relied and they looked at me in awe.

''Well Dante and I have been speaking and we have been on many dates'' Milo said and me and Liv I both cheered.

''What about you and Xavier?'' I asked Olivia.

She smiled.''We are going great he asked me to this ball and said he Dante and Russo were bringing you guys and I said yes'' Me and Milo smiled as we got back to the movie.

Soon we fell asleep.

Vote, comment and share 🤍