chapter 74-75

Chapter 74 The enemy (2)

When Feng Cang mentioned Shangguan Wu Ji, Murong Qi Qi immediately softly made a 'pooh' sound. Although Shangguan Wu Ji's task was to safely escort her to Bei Zhou to marry, but because the marriage had been blocked by the empress dowager, his mission had not been completed yet, so he could only wait at the house of the embassy.

Shangguan Wu Ji repeatedly came to Nan Lin wangfu to see Murong Qi Qi, but every time, he was stopped by housekeeper Feng Qi. He always used the excuse 'my family's wangye is nurturing feelings with wangfei', literally making that handsome face of Shangguan Wu Ji so red that it could drop blood.

Recommended for you

Of course, such cheesy words were also instructed by Feng Cang. His purpose was to let Shangguan Wu Ji give up. Murong Qi Qi was his, how could he let other people covet her?!

However, it looked like that this young general was somewhat stubborn. He still came every day to wangfu to 'pay his respect to princess'. Even when he got the cold shoulder and also heard a lot of stories about how good the relationship between Feng Cang and Murong Qi Qi is, but he still insisted on seeing Murong Qi Qi.

Feng Cang was not afraid of stubbornness!

Now, he saw Shangguan Wu Ji's earnestness as a war between them. He was a young god of war. Now that the world was at peace, he had nothing to do, but defending was also his expertise. Guard Murong Qi Qi inside this capital; swat all the other people who want to covet her was the most important thing right now.

"Wangye saying it like that is not right! I'm a particularly unusual person. I like mature men! 'Old men' are chewy with toughness and also can exercise one's teeth! Getting three birds with one stone. How can the young I not like 'old men'?!"

Murong Qi Qi saying it so seriously amused Feng Cang. He laughed out loud. He took Murong Qi Qi into his arms. His chin gently dawdled on her forehead. This little woman, ever since she had opened her heart, her personality became livelier.

"Qing Qing, I also like to eat such fresh and tender grass like you. It's a good taste for the mouth. There's enough moisture. Besides, my teeth is not good. There's no need to chew tender grass, only need to swallow it......"

"So, wangye and I are a perfect match?"

Although Murong Qi Qi's cheeks were red, but the words coming from her mouth were a lot bolder.

"Of course! Could it be that you've forgotten that you came to this world with only the mission to become my wangfei?"

Feng Cang saying that made Murong Qi Qi's face go completely red. Originally, she wanted to compete with Feng Cang to see whose face was 'thicker'. She didn't expect that after the numerous confrontations of the past few days, ultimately, she would be defeated by Feng Cang. She really was not able to say words that were more cheesy than that.......

Recommended for you

These two flirted like there was no one around them, making Ru Yi and Su Yue who were also in the room get red faces. While serving their masters, their ears feverishly listened to their flirtation.

Such scenes happened for five days already. Although they didn't know what happened that day at the banquet, but everyone could feel that Feng Cang and Murong Qi Qi's relationship had reached a new level. The two often had some intimate action or said some love words which were able to sweeten people to death, making they, the servants, feel very embarrassed.

However, regardless of Su Yue and the others' embarrassment, but this pair have become addicted to sweetness. Everywhere in wangfu, Feng Cang's laughter could be heard. This was the first time it ever happened in these past ten years, which made the servants of the fu, when they had nothing to do, gather outside of Tingsong Building to watch. They wanted to know what ability this new wangfei had to make wangye so happy.