(MV) - The rest is history

This is going to be an NSFW / Smut, so don't read if you're not comfortable with it, thank you. Let me know what you think, lol. 

If you like it I'll try to write more ;)

This is a "part two" to '(MV) - the damned lobbyists'. (In my other book)

Happy reading!

"Hmm, not just yet." I hum in his ear, caressing his bare chest. His lips brush over mine, and the rest? Well, let's just say: that's history.

"Oh no?" He mumbles on my lips. His cologne enters my nose, sending shivers down my spine.

"No." I bite his lip gently, hearing a low moan from him. He grips my bum firmly, pulling me to hover over him. I felt my need grow, the heat between my thighs rose and I pulled his sweats down. I crawl back up to him, trailing my kisses all the way up to his jaw. I leave some lovebites on his neck and grind down on him. His hard member rubbing my core, he earns a soft whimper from me. "I'm on birth control."

"I want you, now." He whispers and suddenly my back's on the mattress. He pulled away my clothes from my body and sits back to swiftly admire my body. My breath quickens at his next words: "But don't you dare to touch me."

His fingers find my clit and starts to rub it in circles, I throw my head back when I see the arousing girn on his face. My hands find their way to the soft bedsheets and hold them tightly, turning my knuckles white. His fingers enter me and start to bring me closer to my climax.

I groan his name and start shifting under him, I need him and he knows. He pulls his boxers down and throws them somewhere into the hotel room. The sight of his member makes me whimper, I grip the velvet bedsheets again and arch my back. It took everything of my self-control to not touch him. Before I could think another thing he's inside of me. Deep inside, making sure to fill me up all the way, goring me. Each thrust takes away my breath, my hands find it's way to his shoulders out of habit. My nails dug into his back, making him groan in pleasure. 

"I thought I told you not to touch me." He breathes out between his thrusts. I nod and bite my lower lip, little anxious about what he's going to say next. He kisses my lips and chuckles out: "It's that I love you."

A gasp leaves my lips as he thrusts deep in me and continues to hit my g-spot. He opens my legs some more and he picks up his pace. His body glistening with a thin layer of sweat. I feel the knot in my stomach tighten, knowing he's close to his climax too. I try to fight the feeling, just to hold onto this moment for a little longer but I fail. The feeling becomes overwhelming and my hands grip the covers tightly, shouting Max' name as I release. After a couple of sloppy thrusts, he releases into me too. He kisses my forehead while slowing down.

"That was so good." He sighs as he collapses next to me on the bed. He turns to me and puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "But you did something I told you not to do, because of that you're training with me tomorrow."

This was so weird to write again, I'm sorry that this was so bad...

(A/n: Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.)