-(27)-

It was my first day at school and it didnt go well at all

It was my first day at school and it didnt go well at all. I got woken up by Auguasto opening the door trying to scare me but I was already half awake so I waited for him to be closer until I shouted "BOO!", and he jumped out of his skin. It made me laugh so much when he was on the floor.

"Hey! No fair!", He says. 

"Is everyone awake?", I ask.

"Nah Marco, Carlo and Alfeo is still asleep. Ill go wake Alfeo up and you should go wake Carlo and Marco up.", He said. I looked at him and smirked.

"Your not scared are you?", I asked.

"What, no, I just wanted to leave it to you.", He said and quickly left the room. I just shook my head and headed to Carlos room. I open the door quietly and go over to his bed. He was layed starfished with his chest bare. So I did a run up and jumped onto him. Which made him wake up straight away and grab me by my arm and push me down. I look at him with the best innocent eyes I could muster. He just smirked at me as he went to tickle me. I was too fast for him as I shoved him off and ran from the room.

"WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL CARLO", I shout leaving and laughing at the same time. I heard him say something as he got up.

I then slowly went into Marcos room where he was sleeping peacefully. I went over and shoved him gently. He woke up and pulled me into the bed. I tried to get free but he just mumbled for me to stop. 

"Its time to get up for school.", I whisper in his ear. I hear someone come in.

"Oh so when you wake me up, you jump on me, but when you wake him up its all cuddles and kisses.", I hear Carlo say. I just roll my eyes as I detached from Marco. I left the room quickly whilst a dodged his hand trying to tickle my side.

I went to my room, had a shower, it was only 8 and I had forty minutes until I had to leave so I took my time. I washed my hair and got out. I dryed and straightened it which took twenty minutes. I then dressed;

I make sure my hair looks nice

I make sure my hair looks nice. I dont wear makeup as that messes with my face and gives me lots of spots. I head downstairs and see everyone sitting and talking. When they noticed me I smiled and sat down.