Part 15

Though I never wanted it too, summer slowly came to an end...

Me and Benny had officially started dating, wendy was thrilled but Jordan..well he was a different story.

It was a funny story actually.

"Jordan it's not even that bad." I tried to reason with him. But I guess catching your sister kissing your true enemy isn't the best way to end your summer.

"I don't like this..I don't. Like this." I kept trying to hold in my laugh as Benny was still just sitting on my bed looking through a sports magazine.

"Does mom know?" He looked at Benny then back at me.

"Yes mom knows idiot" I roll my eyes and go back to sit with Benny, stealing the magazine out of his hands

"I bet she doesn't your lieing. I'm gonna tell her and she will not let you two be together. MOM!" And with that he leaves the room just leaving me to lay with Benny on his lap

"Does she actually know?" I smirk

"No but shes gone for the next I dunno, 3 days"

"That's gonna drive him mad"

"I know."

After school had started, some started to drift and move away.

I kept in touch with the boys over the years.

Turns out that Alans parents shipped him off to military school, and he ended up to be a pioneer inventor of bundgy jumping, though I have no idea why.

Bertram got really into the sixties and no one saw him again. Wonder what happened to him. Oh well

Timmy and Tommy ended up being small business architects, starting off building small playhouses and fabricated tree houses. But they became multimillionaires when they invented 'Mini Malls'

Squints grew up and married wendy peffercorn. I was pretty suprised when wendy came over and showed me. They ended up having 9 kids and they bought Vincent's drug store and still own it to this day.

Hamilton Porter became a professional wrestler, you know him as the 'Great Hambino'

DeNuez played triple A ball, but never made it to the big leagues. He owns his own shop now and coaches his sons little league team called the 'Heaters'

Hercules lived to be 199 years old, well in dog years that is.

Me and Benny had stayed together till about the end off middle school when my dad made us move for his new job. It wasn't until college that I had met Benny again. I wasn't allowed to play baseball with the boys so I decided to stick as a manager. It was a bit awkward when I had bumped into him at a game, I wanted to keep in touch really but I just couldn't bring myself too.

It turned out that he and Smalls had stayed in reseda until college which I couldn't quite understand why.

Benny had graduated early and was put on the LA Dodgers big league team which wasn't suprsing.

Me and Benny had started seeing eachother again, which made me really happy.

It's been 5 years and here I am in the stands of a Dodgers game watching the last inning. Benny stood in his jersey, his bat winded up on his shoulder. The pitcher through the ball at fast speed and Benny sky rocketed it

*CRACK*

"The ball is gone! Benny the jet Rodriguez got a home run! He wins he wins he wins!!" Smalls turned out to be a baseball announcer it's was fun cause I got to see him during games

"What a fine game everyone" I look up into the announcer podium and see Scotty smiling down at me. I wave send send a wink. He laughs and waves back.

Benny walks up to the stand walls with his helmet in hand, I bend down over them and give him a kiss.

"Hey great game"

He smiles at me

"Thanks hun"

He holds out his hand and drops the baseball in my hand

I look down and see a baseball bit it's signed with 'Benny the jet' I laugh and scowl.

"I'm flattered really" I roll my eyes

"You don't like it?" He does a cheeky smile at me

"No I love it." I lean down again for another kiss which he happily accepts.

The end