Scenario #1

Ok i immediately get this scenario, so maybe enjoy? I dont know, you do you!

------------------------------------------------------

Thunderstorm outside hogwarts.
Boom!

You were in a deep sleep, not knowing the heavy rain outside. You dream about stuff...Not just stuff but your future with your future girlfriend.

Little do you know that a certain bushy hair girl is scared for her life and unable to sleep.

She went to you, her body shaking. She softly shakes your shoulder to wake up you. You slowly woke up, you opened your eyes and sees Hermione.

"Hm? Yes Hermione?" With your ugly raspy voice (sorry if i offend you) looking at hermione, slowly sitting up.

"C-can i s-slee—" A thunder sound came again.

SHABOOM!

You flinch lightly, You sighs. You look at hermione her entire body shaking. You made a space for her to sit.

Hermione immediately sat down on your bed, holding you.

You hold her back in a comfort manner, whispers to make her calm down. After minutes of whispers sweet nothings, she slowly calms down, her eyes is heavy as if she is about to sleep. You saw that she almost slowly closed her eyes, you ask "You sleepy?"

Hermione nods tiredly, she yawns and closes her eyes. She lays her head on your chest, falling asleep.

Later on, You both fell asleep on the bed peacefully. Her in your arms.

And that night made you fall inlove with your best friend more..

Is just that..

She only treats you as her best friend because she has her own loverboy..
------------------------------------------------------ damn- this feels cringy- BUT CMON- HERMIONE IS SWEET