THIRTEEN

Why you walk out my life?

Dayvon POV

I fixed my pants and walked out the bathroom. Shorty head game was crazy...

"You was in the bathroom for a long time," Booka smirked.

"Mind your business nigga."

"Can we get some food?" Booka bitch asked.

"Yeah get everybody something," he responded.

"Not me, I'm finna dip."

"Nigga we got music to record," Durk said to me.

"Can we do that shit later? I'm tired and Dani in the car waiting on me."

"Why she sitting in the car?" Booka asked, "I wanna meet who you keep posting on your story. You ain't never post Asian."

"Who the hell is Dani?" the girl who just got finished sucking my dick asked.

"Can y'all get out for a second and let the niggas have a conversation?" Doodie joined.

"Shut your bald headed ass," Dick sucker mugged.

It's crazy how she let me fuck that easily and I don't even know her name.

"Not too much on my nigga Doodie."

"But for real though, Booka tell your bitch and your side pieces to get out," Durk added.

"Side pieces?" the other girl squinted.

"Just go to the mall or something," Booka groaned, handing his hoe the keys.

She grabbed them from her and they all walked out.

"So tell shorty to come in here," Booka said, talking about Dani.

"Fuck you want her to come in here so bad for?"

"I just wanna ask her why she doing this with your stupid ass," he shrugged.

"Y'all really think my idea was stupid?"

"Oh most definitely."

"For sure."

"Hell yeah," they all said at the same time.

My phone dang so I took it out my pocket and saw it was Asian.

"Well apparently it's working real good cause she just texted me," I smirked.

"What she say?" Durk asked coming over to me.

I opened it and read the message out loud:

Can I stop by? I think I left some stuff.

They all started laughing at me as I left her on read.

"You thought you did something?" Durk laughed in my face.

"Man fuck y'all, I'm out."

I walked out of the room and exited the building.

I opened the car door and saw Dani in the passenger seat playing with my gun.

She done crossed the damn line...

"What the fuck is you doing?" I yelled snatching it away from her.

"You could've shot my fucking windshield or yourself! Why the fuck do you even have it?"

"I needed to blow my nose so I opened the glove department to see if you had some tissue, and it fell out," she shrugged.

If you look at Dani, you would think she was one of those soft ass girls who start crying when you yell at them.

But when you actually get to know her, she just got that "I don't really give a fuck" attitude.

"Why the hell you ain't put it back?"

"I was just pretending I was in a music video," she mumbled.

I ignored her and pulled off.

———

"Please stop talking to me," Dani complained as she flipped the steaks.

She's mad because I hid her car keys and forced her to cook for me.

In all honesty, a nigga just like her company. She can cook real good, too.

"Watch those steaks while I go to the bathroom," she told me.

"Nigga I don't know how to cook!"

She ignored me and walked up the stairs. I heard the bathroom door shut and not too long after that, there was a knock at the door.

"Who the fuck is it?!"

"Asian," I heard from the other side of the door.

I could've sworn I left her on read...

I opened the door and she was standing there, leaning against the wall.

"I never said you could come."

"Whatever. Who car is that in the driveway?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it. Get whatever you gotta get and get out."

"You don't gotta be so mean all the time. I need to get my stuff and to talk to you."

She thought she was about to come in here and be nice and shake hands. Bitch, we ain't cool...

I know I made a whole ass plan to get her back, but now that she standing in front of me, I don't even want her ass no more.

I'm not putting no more time into a relationship unless I find a real down bitch.

"Folks get out before I slap yo ass."

Of course I wasn't finna hit her, I just gotta keep it gangsta.

Damn, Dani been in the bathroom for a minute. She probably shitting.

"Just hear me out," she pleaded.

"What you gotta say to me?"

"Look, I'm sorry if I hurt you," she started.

"Girl, you didn't hurt me. Do you not know who the fuck I am? Gang I can literally have any bitch I want. That's your loss, not mine," I shrugged.

"Now you can go upstairs and find whatever you looking for and get the fuck out. You got 3 minutes, starting now."

She looked hurt as she stomped up the stairs.

I sat on the couch and started rolling up a blunt. I gotta quit letting this hoe get me tight.

I pulled out a rello and smelled something burning.

Fuck, I forgot to watch them steaks...

________________________________

This hella short but Imma update later!

Alright bye