one.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢, CAMP DAYS

"𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇, 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗇"

KIMMY ASHFORD. DAUGHTER OF POPULAR REALESTATE AGENT MR.ASHFORD. KNOWN VERY WELL IN SHADYSIDE AND SUNNYVALE. How was it possible to have a Sunnyvale job but still live in shadyside. Ask all the people kimmys dad porned his money off to. Gambling and drinking were his two hobbies. And these hobbies threw away every bit of money they had left

When kimmy got a chance to leave home she would take it. She hated staying in that godforsaken place that her parents called a home, it was more like a shithole. Somehow her mother stuck around and kept everyone in line. But kimmy hated her dad and she hated her life. They both sucked.

People often got angry with her when she talked about hating her father. They would always say "be happy you have a dad". Yes maybe it was selfish to hate her dad. Did she care..?

Nope.

Kimmy didn't fit in anywhere. People either thought she was rude and stubborn. Or they looked at her like she was damaged goods.

She hated the "oh your from shadyside" look she would get from every single Sunnyvaler. And her dads issues weren't exactly secret. It was more public knowledge then anything else.

The only thing that made her get by were her secret hookups with nick goode

I know. An man, he was gorgeous. And the sex was...well it was

great.

but that's all it was sex. Nothing more. No feelings. Well maybe there were some feelings. But once camp was over they'd go back to their sides and forgot about each other. It was just a way to pass time by. Well that and getting caught up in Ziggy Bermans problems. But Ziggys problems became Kimmys problems as they slowly but surely became friends. The odd girls became an odd pair. Punching shelia when they got the chance.