WITH YOU TILL THE END - 5

By and by hours passed and the sky was beginning to aglow with bright city light. Cleaning up her desk, Scarlett exited her cabin and knocked at Markus'.

"Come in." She heard Markus say. As soon as she entered the cabin, her eyes fall on his manly figure, standing by his desk and arranging his desk and then, at Theo, sleeping soundly on the sofa.

"Is there anything you need help with, sir ? She asked. He lifted his gaze and took a glimpse of her.

Even at the end of a rough and tiring day, she looked as gorgeous as a morning sun.

He crossed his arms and leaned back on his desk. He closed his eyes for a moment and reopened them. Scarlett couldn't help but stare at the way his muscles flexed as he let out a soft breath, relaxing his body. Astonished, she thought how can someone look so flawless without even trying.

"No, thank you Ms.Jones." He smiled at her. She smiled just the same, "See you tomorrow, sir. Have a good night."

"Good night." She took it as a cue to leave. Once she was gone, Markus gently picked Theo up in his arms. He wriggled in his sleep and adjusted his head on Markus' shoulder and wrapped his tiny hands around his neck.

"So tired. Aren't you little devil ?" He whispered. "Well, I am too."

"Good night sir." One of the guard greeted him as soon as he exited the building.

"To you too, Albert." He replied. He laid Theo on the back seat of the car and begin to drive them home.

______________

After a couple of minutes of cab ride, Scarlett reached outside her apartment. Before she even unlocked the gate, aroma of delicious food filled her nose. She unlocked the door and saw Elena cooking their meal.

"Welcome back, girl."

"Hey El." She replied, strolling inside the living room, and flopped down on the sofa.

"Tiring day ?"

"When is it not ?"

"Come on, you have quite a motivation to keep going. Don't you ?" Elena spoke mischievously, removing her apron and walking towards her.

"Do I ?" Scarlett played along.

"Yeah, if I am not wrong. Your motivation is a six feet tall, sexy, hot, flawless and the most gorgeous male ever." Elena dramatically praised Markus earning a chuckle from Scarlett.

"Well El.." Scarlett rose up. "..can't deny that. However, I got to spend time with someone more...cute and adorable."

"Who ?" Perplexed, Elena questioned.

"Theo. He is such a lovely boy."

"Ooh you got me there for a sec." She sighed. Scarlett chuckled again. "And I know, he is such a sweet boy."

"I'll go get changed, I could smell the heaven from miles away."

"Well thank you."

Meanwhile, Markus was halfway home when Theo yawned, stretched his limbs and woke up.

Unaware of his surrounding, he jerked up.

"Relax Theo." Markus said, looking at him through rearview mirror.

"We're heading home ?"

"Yes,...until you suggest otherwise." Markus proposed. Excited, Theo made his way to the passenger seat next to him.

"Careful."

"I am hungry." Markus took a quick glimpse of him before pulling off infront of an Indian restaurant.

"In mood of Indian ?"

"It's kind of spicy, but I like it." Theo enthused and hurried outside. Markus chuckled and exited the car as well.

They entered the restaurant, whose interiors seemed to be inspired by Mughal architecture and were escorted to a table by a beautiful young girl of Indian origin.

"What do you wanna eat ?"

"Butter chicken & that bread." He said Immediately to the waitress, who gave him a short smile, "Naan, you mean ?" He nodded his head hysterically. She wrote his order and turned to Markus.

"What would you like, sir ?"

"Same. Thank you." She smiled over again and left. Just then, Markus' phone buzzed, he grabbed it and saw it was a message from Sam, "We'll be home by 3 tomorrow." He read the text and kept his phone back on the table.

"Your mom and dad are gonna be home tomorrow."

"Really ?" Theo squealed, a little too loud attracting each pair of eyes to him. However, he seemed least bothered by it unlike Markus.

"Hold your horses, man and yeah, they'll be home by 3 tomorrow."

"We're gonna go to airport, right ?"

"Of course."

"Great."

"So what did you and Ms.Jones do today ?"

"You mean Scarlett ?"

"Yeah"

"You know you could have directly said her name. I wouldn't have told her." Markus rolled his eyes before resettling onto him.

"Well anyways, she first took me to the cafe and we ate loads of ice cream and then she took me to the park. It was fun but also tiring."

"She is so sweet." Markus raised his brows while his lips curved into a taunting smirk.

"Want me to tell Lia about how sweet Ms.Jones is." Theo's cheeks turned red like a tomato as he retreated back on his seat and turned his face away from Markus.

"Alright ! Alright ! I am sorry. I was just kidding." Theo didn't spare him a look and kept on staring outside. Markus sighed.

"Isn't someone's beloved MCU movie releasing next week ?" The single line got Theo's attention as he slightly turned his head towards him. "I was thinking of taking you to the first day first show. Don't you wanna go ?"

"You promise ?" Theo asked.

"Forgive me first."

"I do. Now you promise."

"I promise." Overjoyed, Theo squealed, yet again bringing all the attention to them. Markus lowered his head and sighed.

"You gotta stop doing that." He told Theo to which he simply grinned. Just then the young girl brought their dinner and placed it infront of them.

"Enjoy."

"It smells delicious." Theo said.

"So what are we waiting for." Markus smirked and right after, they dived into their piece of heaven, unknowingly joined by Elena and Scarlett, who were drowning into their smoked paprika roasted chicken.

Meanwhile in a hotel room in the city of love, Paris, Sam and Chloe were laid on their bed, wrapped in the arms of each other.

"So how did my lady like her dinner ?" Chloe smiled and lifted her head from his torso and gently began to roam her finger on his face. Sam's eyes instinctively closed, as satisfaction of her being close to him filled his heart.

"The dinner was amazing. Thank you."

"Do you know you turn me on with just a touch ?" He whispered.

"I think I do." She replied, placing her lips on his.

"I am glad you do." His lips curved into a slight smirk as he swiftly towered over her and just like that they made their last night in Paris memorable.

___________________________________________

Hope you liked this Chapter. If yes please vote and share your views in the comments .

Stay happy
Stay healthy
Stay tuned !!