Episode - 23

Y/n Pov : I woke up and I didn't felt Hobi beside me... I looked at time oh god... It's 12pm... And I saw a sticky note to the bed table...

"On The Note"

Hobi : my Dear Wife, I went to office cuz today's the game launch if it's not I would be staying with you all day with you... But I had to go and I didn't woke you up... Because... I know you'll be tired😏 and I prepared food too ...
Love You ❤️❤️

Y/n Pov : oh god.. he's.. "chuckles" I freshed up and went in kitchen I saw the hotpot... Mmh.. let's see what Hobi prepared... Wow!! It's pasta... Ok let's taste it.... Wow! It's delicious... Hobi you're really good in cooking....

"After sometime"

Y/n Pov : I'm thinking about my life again... How it turned after marrying Hobi and eomma I'm really happy... Hobi he's changed and I'm having
The happy life I've ever wanted and Tae... Ha Tae... I forgot to contact him... I think I should visit him it'll be a surprise for him... Ha surprise hmm...

Auth : Y/n what're you thinking?
Y/n : how did you know that I'm thinking??

Auth : I'm a author, how can't I know ....
Y/n : oh yeah you're right 😅 and I'm thinking about surprise Hobi...
Auth : oh wow...! That's good...

Y/n : yes, I'll go to his office he don't know that I'm coming right... He'll be surprised...
Auth : that's osm go now...
Y/n : yeah...

Y/n Pov : I'm outside of Hobi's company building.... Omg it's huge... How can I know where Hobi is?? Ok I'll ask in Reception...

Y/n : excuse me, where is Mr.Jung's Cabin??
Receptionist : oh hello Mrs.Jung...
Y/n : you know me?? "Shocked"

Receptionist : sir told us when you both moved here...

Y/n : oh I see...

Receptionist : mam you don't use makeup ?
Y/n : no why ??
Receptionist : because mam you're really beautiful without makeup too..

Y/n : "blushing" thanks... Can you pls tell me Hobi's cabin ??
Receptionist : come with me mam I'll lead you...

"Both entered in a elevator and stopped in 5th floor"

Staff : Hello mam, hello mam...
Y/n : hello "nervously"
How did everyone knew about me?
Receptionist : sir told everyone mam...

Y/n : did he ??
Receptionist : mam this is sir's cabin you can wait here. Sir is in a meeting and I'll let him know about you're here...

Y/n : no no ... Don't tell him ... Let him finish his meeting I can wait...
Receptionist : ok mam... "Left"

Y/n Pov : I'm waiting for him... And Hobi's cabin is really nice... It's calm.. and everything is organised neatly...
I think Hobi is coming...

"Hobi opened the cabin's door"

Hobi : hey Y/n you here ??
I never expected you here....
Y/n : that's why I'm here... And Hobi the pasta it's really delicious...

Hobi : is it thank you... And com'n let's sit in balcony's couch....
Y/n : wow !! The view is really nice you really have an good taste....

Hobi : that's why I chose you..
"Both laughs"

Hobi : Y/n can you promise me one thing?
Y/n : what's that ? Tell me I can do anything for you...

Hobi : promise me that you'll never leave me alone... You'll walk with me forever...
Y/n : Hobi I promise you that I'll never leave you alone and I'll walk with you rest of my life...

Hobi : thank you Y/n and I'll promise you the same....
Y/n : why you look so concerned...

Hobi : I don't know but don't mind leave it .... You promised me that's all I want.... I Love You...

Y/n : I Love You too....

"Both rested their heads on eachother shoulders and looking at the view..."

~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram... btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜