6. New Idea PT1

FF THREE WEEKS
FRIDAY AUGUST 13

A couple of weeks have went by and I'm still in New York staying with Dave in the hotel. I'm not complaining though the more we stay together the easier it is for us to bond and he's really a fun person to be around and is so sweet to me. We've really bonded and talk a lot, but he still hasn't told me how he ended up being homeless or why he got jumped when we first met. But ima just wait until he's ready cause he is clearly still hurt by whatever happened to him.

Right now im pulling up to the hotel after getting my hair done and lemme tell you I was looking good.

When I made it to our floor I heard nothing but Nas blasting through the hall.

"I know this nigga den lost his mind" I mumbled to myself walking towards our door.

I hurried up opened the door and made my way to the living room. Tell me why this 20 sum year old man is on this coffee table in his boxers dick swinging rapping his fucking heard out.

I pulled my phone out quick as hell and started recording him.

When I was done I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. Dave stopped dancing and looked over at me like I lost my mind or sum.

"I know you aint turn my Nas off" he asked.

"Nigga you blasting the shit can hear it all though the hall" I said mugging him.

"Hating ass mad cause you not hip to Nas" he said shaking his head hopping off the table.

"Nigga I know my mufucken Nas" I said offended as hell.

"Bet" he said taking the remote and turning on an old ass Nas song. (Hip Hop is dead)

"Nigga you tried it" I said waiting for the first verse to start while Dave pranced around me sing the hook.

"If hip hop should die before I wake
I'll put an extended clip and body 'em all day
Roll to every station, wreck the DJ
If hip hop should die before I wake
I'll load an extended clip and body 'em all day
Roll to every station, wreck the DJ
(Hip hop just died this morning
And she's dead, she's dead)"
he rapped and I started rapping the first verse.

"Yeah, niggas smoke, chill, party and die in the same corner
Get cash, live fast, body their man's mama
Quick fast, trigger fingers on the llama
Revenge in their eyes, Hennessy and the ganja
Word to the wise with villain state of minds"

As I rapped Dave looked at me slightly surprised smirking at me and started rapping with me.

"Grindin', hittin' Brazilian dimes from behind
Grindin', hittin' Brazilian dimes from behind
(Grindin', hittin' Brazilian dimes from behind)
Whenever, if ever, I roll up, it's sown up
Any ghetto will tell ya, "Nas helped grow us up"
My face once graced promotional Sony trucks
Hundred million and billin', I helped blow 'em up
Gave my man my right, I could have went left
So like my girl Foxy, the kid went deaf
So people, who's your top 10? Is it MC Shan? Is it MC Ren?"
we rapped together.

A couple songs later we still rapping until we heard some loud ass knocks ona door.

"Man who the fuck" Dave said pausing the music and about to go to the door.

"Nigga if you dont go put some clothes on yo scrawny ass" I said moving him away from the door.

"Girl I look good as fuck" he joked swiping his hand under hi chin.

"Whatever go put some clothes on" I said shooing him away.

He wasnt lying though, he been eating and working out a lot and getting his weight up. We even been doing skin care together and mean less to say he was looking good as hell.