His Soul Mate

Okay.. Shinichiro you need to calm down.. This is just a dream and you need to wake up soon.. " he tried so calm himself.. Keyword tried..

His heart hammer while trying to calm his fucking beating heart.. Shinichiro was panicking and having an attack.. He didn't know how did this happen..

His face.. His manly face were different.. His body.. His male body are definitely feminine and his voice are smooth and angelic.. He didn't know what the lord happening..

Its definitely not him..

Yesterday he was just sleeping peacefully on Sano household but when he woke up, he suddenly got a boobs and worst he have a female private part which is embarrassing and definitely humiliating..

Did lord are already punishing me for all the sins i made.. " he whisper and look at his face once more..

Snow smooth skin, beautiful soft features, long lashes, pinkish lips, sharp jaw and nose, cheekbones, long healthy blond hair and the most thing that caught his attention was a mesmerizing azure blue eyes..

He hold his throbbing chest then flushed feeling the soft chest of him..

Shinichiro can't take this shit anymore.. He ain't women and he will never be.. He's still a Virgin for god saken..

Shinichiro immediately scan the room finding out how simple and cute the room was.. He almost mapped the area finding a clue of who is this female and how did get here..

Shinichiro froze seeing the picture of the unknown female.. She's hanging out with some of her friends and name are written on it...

INUI TAKEMICHI-

So her name is Inui Takemichi huh!.. Phew i thought I really turn into girl.." he sigh feeling relief, Shinichiro decided to bounce on the soft mattress and rub his face thinking what the next action he will take..

Inui Takemichi.. Why does my heart beaten faster just by saying your name.." he covered his eyes and breath.. His heart hammer despite him with different body..

Shinichiro felt hot and daze..

Suddenly memories flood to his mind.. Takeomi mention about the soul mate thing..

Its can't be.. There's no way that i really have a soul mate.." he whisper once again before standing and look at the mirror..

Takeomi said that the soul mate thing are only 10% percent to happen.. He said that when you switch body with someone it's means that they're your soul mate and half one.. At first Shinichiro didn't believe it thinking that he doesn't have one because almost all the girls reject him..

So.. Your my soul mate Inui Takemich---..."

What are doing nee-san.." he jolted and eyes darted into the little boy with sunflower hair and blue shimmering eyes.. He suddenly remember Majiro..

Huh?... "

🌹