Chapter 10

Nate POV

It's been two weeks since we came out to school I'm glad no bad comments and everything was fine in fact we were called cute couple except for Derek and his strange looks and also things between Felix , Aiden , Nolan and Kai were kind of sorted. One night we drove to Nolan's house we knew Aiden was there and we went to clear everything well they cleared since I was quiet sitting on my boyfriend's lap.

Football season started and they practice everyday and I wait for my boyfriend. Everything's been fine and great. In the last two weeks we have gone on few dates like once we went to movie date , other time we went to dinner date and so on. Today we are going back to Felix's place so he can change his clothes since we are going to a seniors party and later he will be staying the night at my place. He's father has been on business trip so I haven't ever met him nor I ever been to his place.

I don't yet know anything about his family but all I know is that he's mother isn't with them anymore. I want to know everything But I will wait for him to open up to me. And I trust him with all my life. I'm falling for him I have never been in love but I am sure this is love. All I can hope and pray that he feels the same for me.

Right now I am busy with my phone so I didn't notice anyone coming towards me until I was getting kisses all over my face and I giggled and tried pushing him away. The key word is tried.

"Baby st-stop" I said between my giggles.

"Nope nope nope" he gave me last peck on my lips. "Give me 10 minutes I'll shower and come." I nodded my head.

"Be back soon." It was my turn to peck his lips he smirked and winked and ran towards the boys locker room. After a while he was back and he pecked my nose and held my hand pulling me towards he's car. I suddenly fell on the ground.

"Baby are you ok?" I looked at my boyfriend I nodded my head he helped me stand and he turned towards Derek who purposely pushed me and held his shirt collar. "Next time before walking next to my boyfriend , remember this." He pulled his right hand backwards and punched Derek on his jaw and Derek fell on the floor.

"Let's go please." I whispered to my boyfriend.

"Let's go." He held me in his arm and we walked away.

The drive to his place was silent but the comfortable silent. And let me tell you his place which was more like a Mansion or Palace. It was so beautiful I gasped when we got out of the car he chuckled and held my hand and walked towards the door. Once we got in.

"Are you sure this is a place not a palace or museum?" He laughed and ruffled my hairs I blushed on my blurt. How do you describe a palace filled with historical things? No words. But every corner looked more beautiful than the other. And his room seemed quiet homey feeling it was like this room has nothing to do with the palace. More than room it looks like safe spot.

"It used to be my safe spot throughout the place." See I told you so.

"You have a beautiful room." His room is sky blue and white. Feels heaven. And clean despite him staying at my place most of the nights. He went to change and once he was out he carried some clothes and we walked out. Drive back my place was silent I noticed that he haven't spoken when we were at his place but i don't think he will tell me anything right now.

We got to my place and after I change we went to pick up the guys and went to the party. It's my first high school party and I'm not so party person and clearly not Felix since we were forced by our best friends. Half of the people seemed drunk. And rest all had the red cups I was curious.

"Baby listen to me carefully Do not drink or eat anything given by others until I or any of our friends give you ok?" I nodded my head.

"Ok." We walked in it seemed fun but boring like sitting home and cuddling with my boyfriend was the best option. In next 5 minutes we were separated from our friends. Felix and I danced a little but I want to feel his lips on mine. So why not. I pulled him down after wrapping my arms on his neck I tiptoe and pressed my lips on his soft pink lips and he kissed me back I closed my eyes and enjoying my boyfriends lips on mine.

He licked my lower lip I readily parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth and explored. I moaned in his mouth he swallowed it. I sucked his tongue he moaned and held my waist tight. We deepened our kiss. He pulled back and attacked my neck I moaned louder.

"Let's go home and continue." I whispered he pulled back looked into my eyes.

"Let's go." He informed Kai that we are leaving and since my parents were gone for a day to visit my mom's friend the house was empty for us. And we drove to my place I felted my pants tightened. He parked at my driveway after few minutes we walked in I locked the door and pushed him to the door and pulled him down and kissed him he chuckled and held my thighs and picked me up I wrapped my legs on his waist.

He walked to my room without pulling away from the kiss and after we pulled away to breathe. Once we got in my room he laid me on my bed and he came on top of me.

"Are you sure?" I want him.

"Y-Yes I want you." I couldn't recognize my own voice. He kissed me again and I just wanted him to strip so I pulled his shirt off and we broke our kiss for few seconds and reattached our lips. He slowly kissed my cheek then my jaw and then my neck leaving bites everywhere. He pulled away to remove my hoodie.

He kissed my chest and took my nipple in his mouth and sucked it so hard and I was mess with moans. And his hand played with my other nipple. And after a while he gave same attention to my other nipple sucking it.

"Ahhh m-more pl-please." I don't know why was I pleading. He kissed my tummy and licked it till my waist above my pant. He looked up asking permission. I nodded my head. "Yes." He unbuttoned my pant and pulled it and threw it somewhere and leaving me in my boxers.

I tried removing his and after that he lowered his lower half and pressed on mine. We moaned together. It is my first time and I was here about to lose my virginity to my boyfriend , to the guy I have liked since sophomore year , the guy who was a friend and turned into a lover , the guy I am falling for slowly and slowly. And in few minutes we were naked and we were having the best sex.