✿CHAPTER-25✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Dakshayani was coming to her chamber while adjusting her veil.. Now her mood has changed a little bit after gossiping with her mother and others.. Suddenly a man held her wrist from behind and dragged him to a corner..

"What the hell!!.. Who are you and how dare you touch me??".. She shouted being shocked..

Chandrakant turned to her

"Don't shout or else everyone will awake".. He smirked..

"I don't care and why did you touch my hand??.. Did you forget that I'm the Yuvrani of this palace and Prince Hreedant's wife??.. From where did you get the audacity of touching me??".. She frowned..

"Because I like you and want to marry you, princess".. He winked..

"How dare you to say that??.. I'm married.. Correcting happily married and if I will tell Prince Hreedant about you and your behaviour you will be banished from Madrasa or he would kill you.. So stay in your limits or else you will have to spend your whole life in jail".. Her eyes became blood red in anger..

Meanwhile Urmi was passing from at that place.. Seeing her shouting she came hurriedly..

"Dakshayani!".. Urmi 's call made her turn towards her..

"Y.. Yes Maa".. Dakshayani stammered as she didn't want to disclose the whole incident infront of her to give her any stresses..

"What are you doing here at this time??".. She asked..

"No.. Nothing Maa".. Saying so she turned and went to her chamber..

"And Chandrakant what are you doing here and that too with Dakshayani at this time??.. If you had to tell anything to her or about Hreedant then first let me know that.. I will tell her.. No need to go near her.. It doesn't look good.. I think you are getting my point what I want to tell".. Chandrakant hummed at her..

"Good.. Now go".. She ordered and went..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani entered her chamber with rage..

"How dare him??.. I have to say this to my husband right now.. I can't tolerate him anymore".. She frowned and went towards the desk..

Picking up the peacock feather from the ink-pot she started writting..

'Ji, sorry for disturbing you there but it's urgent.. Chandrakant has crossed his limits by misbehaving with me.. I just want him to be punished right now or else it will be late and one more thing I'm missing you.. Love you'

Doing so she again put the peacock feather into the ink-pot and folded the letter with a ribbon.. Calling a guard she handed over the letter to him and ordered him to send it to Udai Nagar.. The guard nodded his head and left..

~✿✿~

After greeting Dakshayani the guard came to the entrance to go out but one manly voice stopped him..

"Where are you going at this time without my permission or king's permission??.. Don't you know, in absence of Prince I have the rights to know all the things happening at the palace??".. The guard lowered his head..

"Give me the paper".. He ordered..

"But Prin__!!".. Before he could tell anything he snatched the paper..

"Now go.. I will give it to Prince Hreedant".. He glared at him as the guard nodded and left from there lowering his head..

After he went Chandrakant opened the paper.. He heard everything from outside Dakshayani 's room while she was telling the guard to give it to Hreedant.. He went to his chamber and tore it from middle and then burnt it on the fire..

"After a long wait I've got a chance to make you mine and I don't want anyone to ruin my plans".. He laughed evilly taking the ashes of that paper in his fist..

~✿✿~

After taking a blissful bath Dakshayani went to the puja room.. After completing the puja parva she entered into her room.. Urmi and others had gone to the temple for 'Shiv Puja'.. Walking on the corridor of her Mahal she was remembering Hreedant..

~✿✿~