12| Goldilocks

I closed my locker and leaned on it waiting for Sebastian to walk past like he always does since we started to "date" we would say put good mornings and then he would carry my books to class. If he wasn't such a complete turd, I probably would've actually fell for him.

But that would be gross.

I got off my locker and put on a smile when I see Sebastian walking down the hall. He catches everyone's attention as he walks tall and confident down the hall.

"Hey babe!" I chipped.

My smile fell when he walked right passed me, now I know how Cassie felt when he didn't notice her. OUCH!

"Sebastian!" I called out running up next to him.

"Good morning to you too!" I leaned in, "You smell really good. What is that strawberry?" I sniffed him again, "No that's cherry. Have you been playing in your moms perfume, she has good taste."

"Anyway, this morning-"

"Crystal! Shut up!"

I looked at him appauled, what the fuck is up his ass today? The whole hall went silent, gosh these nosy fucks.

"You talk too much." He spat.

I stopped walking, "Excuse you?!" I called out hands on my hips.

He ignored me and continued walking. I sucked my teeth as I watched him walk away. I know whats wrong with him, "To many bath and body works chemicals went up your nose!" I said getting the last word.

"Seriously, what gives?" I whispered to myself.

Are they fighting already? It's only been like a month not even.

What do you expect its Crystal, she is a handful.

I ignored the whispers and marched down the hall to class.

X

X

X

Class was boring as usual but it was extra boring today because Sebastian didn't come to class, I wonder why. I texted him twice but he didn't respond, so I stopped because I didn't want to nag him. I'm just worried thats all, what if Principle, Smith finds out? One of his 4ukes were that we couldn't skip class, hopefully he was smart about it.

The bell ringed signaling us to go our next class. I looked down at my unfinished work, fuck! I started to scribble down answers, luckily its just class work and not a test. I was too busy writing down notes for Sebastian and I. Yes, Crystal Woods is being sweet? I'm always sweet, people just piss me off, and its the least I could do he bought me ice-cream the other day.

"You're going to be tardy for your next class, Crystal." Mrs. Anderson said.

I looked up to see the next block kids rushing into class, "I know can I just finish this real quick?" I pleaded.

"Fine."

I picked a random choice for the last two questions d and handed her the paper, then I quickly but neatly placed Sebastians notes in my folder.

"Since you're here," she walked over to her desk and I followed behind her, "I heard you and Sebastian were a couple, is that true?" She asked as she digged through her desk draw.

Her question caught me off guard, why does a teacher know about students affairs. Gosh I didn't realize how popular Sebastian was. I cleared my throat, "Yup! 100% a couple." I flashed her a smile.

"Good. Then it shouldn't be any trouble for you to give this to him after school." She handed me a booklet, "Please and thank you."

"Okay, sure."