f*ck this chapter

Welcome to chapter 19, I think. Remember when I just made this because I was bored? And had no writers block? Good times.

-----------------------------------------------

Kairya pov

I feel as if someone is looking at me... It's probably nothing. I walk to my next class. It was chemistry and made quick qork (not gonna change it qweses) of the would be homework.

.
.
.

Qwuin's pov

Yandelina was glaring at someone again..... idk why but this Kairya person is a little just a tiny bit suspicious. She came almost out of nowhore. (what is it with me and spelling today?) And became popular real quick.

I got out my phone and contacted Supafo.

"Ello?" They said.

"Hi, uhmm-so there is this classmate that uhmmm... is a suspicious. Like no one knew her, she just..... appeared?" I said.

"Strang-FINALLY!" They suddenly screamed.

"Uh.... whut?" I asked.

"DOESN'T MATTER! NEED TO G- BYE!" They said as they hung up.

'Well, that's even stranger than Kairya' I thought.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hace pov

"I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY JAMES PASSED OUT!!!!!!" I screamed

You guys must be a little confused so let me explain what just happened.

I was thinking more about the toaster hint, and then I realized something there is a toaster in the room where they (Lucas and James) fainted, so maybe the toaster was etmitting (I quit, fuck this chapter) sleep powder or something.

————————————————————————————————————————————

I can't spell in this chapter sp I'm ending it. SEE!? EVEN HERE MY SPELLINGS BAD!

251 words *sigh*.