-=+=- Chapter 2: I'm Not Lilly?! I'm Leona -=+=-

EDITED ON THE FIRST OF APRIL OF 2017

Leona's Outfit for the chapter

Lilly's (Leona's) POV,

A few days have passed since the arrival of the Pevensies. Once you get to know then, they don't seem too bad except the Edmund boy but something about him makes me feel weak and shy when I see him. Today wasn't as bright and happy as the other days have been, it was more of a gloomy and dark day. The five of us were in the lounge room trying to find something to do. Lucy was starring at the window, somehow Edmund was on the ground and Peter, Susan and I were playing a type of guessing game.

"Gastrovascular," Susan read from a book she had on her lap.

"C'mon Peter, gastrovascular," Susan repeats herself.

"...Was it Latin?..." Peter ask with sarcasm.

"Is it Latin for, worst game ever invented?" Edmund joked with a smirk.

"Actually, gastrovascular is an organ from a jellyfish," I said it as a fact.

Everyone just stares at me with confusion. Susan slams her book close and it makes me jump. Peter then notice a necklace I was wearing.

"Hey that necklace, how long have you been wearing it, Lilly?" Peter ask.

"Ohh this! this is very special because of its the only thing I have left of my father. I do visit him and now and again but it's not like I'm actually there for him" I explain to the children.

If I had, to be honest, this necklace my father gave to me before I left. Even though I can visit the land, I still can't visit him because of the White Witch.

"We could play Hide n' Seek," Lucy suggested getting off the window seel.

"But we are already having so much fun," Peter says with sarcasm then looks at all of us

"C'mon Peter please, pretty please?" Lucy begged with her puppy dog eyes.

Please say yes because I know the perfect hiding spot... The wardrobe. Since I know the time differences between Narina and Earth, it wasn't a problem. The next thing I hear is 1, 2, 3, 4... And BAM I was off. I tried to make sure that nobody was following me. As I reach the door to the wardrobe I did a final check and then I entered into Narnia. I felt my ears and tails growing back. The whiskers popping out of my cheeks with the little black nose forming. Finally my claws and the roar. I checked if my still had my roar.

"Roar," I whispered roar is what you could call it

Well, I had some time to kill so I took a little walk. On my walk, I found Mr. Turmus with a few packages

"MR. TUMNUS!" I screamed trying to get his attention.

As I scream his name, he notices me first then kinda ran to me, "hello your highness."