00

Welcome

Welcome

First off, thank you for choosing to read this book.

Some things to keep in mind:

• This book isn't perfect.

- As a writer, I know that there are some things I can work on, but even then, I still find writing to be something I enjoy.

- If you end up liking the book, thank you for supporting, and I'm glad you did, but if you didn't, that's okay. I can't force anyone to like what I write, but please be respectful.

• This book isn't fully edited.
- it's partially edited, and if you happen to find any grammar mistakes, then idk what to tell you lol.

• I like criticism

- If there's something you feel like I could've done better on, then tell me. I would really enjoy to read comments about the book and ways I can improve as an watt author, but that doesn't mean I'll take hate.

- Be kind.

• My characters are my own.

- I can't imagine anyone ever finding my work good enough to plagiarize, but I do not allow any of these characters to be used in any way, or my work to be reused.

• I am not a smut writer

- with that being said, THERE ARE smut scenes in the book, but they are like meh. I don't focus on smut in my writing, so don't be surprised when you read it, and you don't like what you see.

• Trust the process

- I suggest giving the book a chance, idk, you might like it :)

AND FINALLY

- Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me.

My socials:
TikTok: @Kissmyscxrss
Discord: Tam#1956
Instagram: @Tyamscin

• Enjoy <3