Chapter 35 - Epilogue

It had been six months since they had landed in Korea. Six months since she started a new chapter of her life, who knew that she would be living her life with her fiancé and six other men in such close quarters. When they had landed, Management had met them at the airport and immediately brought them all to the BigHit building. There YN had to sign various forms as did JK in regards to their relationship and how things would be handled going forward. Surprisingly enough, no one in upper management was really upset about the relationship and the baby. Namjoon actually shed a tear when their manager said nothing would change in regards to the group. They would continue to perform and such as normal, the only change being that they would have longer vacations and YN would be allowed to travel with them when she wanted. The only other thing that needed to be discussed was lodging and the manager said he would leave that up to them about how they wanted to proceed.

Of course, that discussion did not go as planned. Jungkook initially wanted to find a house or apartment nearby the dorms so that they could have their own space when the baby came. However, that was met with opposition from six very angry men. They had spent the past nine years almost living together all the time and as Yoongi had so eloquently put it.

"The fuck you're moving out without us." He had said, arms crossed glaring at the younger man.

Jungkook had simply raised his hands in defeat "Then what are we going to do?"

Namjoon clapped him on the back and smiled "Leave that to me."

After that discussion, it was decided that they would all stay in the dorms until Namjoon said otherwise. It was a couple of weeks later when he came and mentioned that he finally found it. He was so excited he rushed into the room while everyone was watching a movie and turned off the TV. He showed everyone the pictures except for YN. He stated he wanted it to be a surprise but judging from JK's expression as he viewed the photos, it looked like it would be a pleasant one. The stupid grin on his face proved it.

That's how she ended up in a large sprawling country house, about to give birth any day, with seven men constantly around. Not that she was complaining, of course, the home was large enough for everyone to have their own rooms, plus a nursery. There were extra spaces and they even went to far as to build an additional building that housed two separate music studios, a large dance studio, and a home gym. It was a dream come true, and to be honest, after being so close to the other guys, she couldn't imagine living without them.

Sighing, YN put down the book that she really hadn't been paying close attention to for the past hour. She shifted her position for what seemed like the tenth time in the past hour to try and get comfortable. Her lower back was aching something fierce but she knew it was because it was getting closer to her delivery date. She still had a couple of weeks left to go but she just couldn't wait until the day came and she could hold her baby boy in her arms. Giving up the battle, she went to stand when Jimin came walking into the room.

"Hey sweetheart, need a hand" he giggled as he reached out to pull her up to her feet. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, I just can't seem to get comfortable. My lower back is killing me. I swear I can't wait until this baby decides to make his appearance." She laughs, holding on to both of Jimin's arms until she gained her balance. Being as pregnant as she was, her center of gravity felt off all the time and walking was a chore some days.

"Well, what would you like to do? Most of the guys are out in the studios, Namjoon and Yoongi are writing music, Jungkook is of course working out, Tae and Hobi are dancing, and Jin is cooking dinner. So it's just you and me for a bit." He said as he took her arm and started to guide her out of the room.

"Ummm, I don't know, where's Lola? Maybe we could go for a..." she trailed off as she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. Gasping, YN bent over a bit with her hand on her belly.