Random Facts 11-20

Did you know?

11. The "cheerleader effect", the theory that girls look more attractive in groups, is scientifically proven.
(Jinjja?!)

12. If there are two full moons in the same month, the second one is called blue moon.
(*heart-heart*)

13. On Venus a day is longer than a year.
(Woahhhh...)

14. Dolphins give each other names and will answer to it even when called by dolphins they don't know.
(Cuteeeee!)

15. Instead of mating, female octopuses will sometimes strangle males and eat them.
(Wawa namern..😅😂🤣)

16. Eyes heal quickly. With proper care, it only takes about 48 hours for the eye to repair a corneal scratch.

17. Brushing your teeth will keep your heart healthy, people with gum disease have a 25-50% higher chance of getting cardiovascular disease.
(Alagaan si heart. Dahil dapat siyang mahalin 💖)

18. Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves.
(China wall! Mabilis. Akong may pagka-tortoise eh..)

19. Brown colored eyes are really blue, under a layer of melanin.
(Uwaaahh blue eyes tayooo! whwhwh)

20. Boredom causes the mind to over think. People are less depressed and happier when kept busy.
(Kastress namern)

***

12/22/21
Wed.
2:38 pm