002

─

it was almost noon and we had spent more than enough time devouring half of what was provided at the country club, along with a few mai tai's of course.

"yeah man topper just left me on the floor all night and didn't even wake me up to tell me cleaners were coming" kelce whined before taking another sip of his drink.

rafe and topper sat there giggling, "it was so funny he woke up when the one lady started using the vacuum and was vacuuming around him"

i tried to stifle my laughter but i couldn't and soon kelce was grinning and shaking his head while we all pissed ourselves obnoxiously laughing. a few of the older people sitting near us shot us some dirty looks so we decided to get up and out of there.

i heard one woman say, "kind of slutty only hanging out with guys isn't she"
the boys seemed to hear her too, "you'd know a lot about that wouldn't you" rafe quipped with a wink.

her eyes went wide as we walked off to the parking lot. the three of them started unloading their stuff from their 4x4s as i booked an uber home, i was in desperate need for a nice shower and some more sleep.

"i'll see you assholes later yeah?"

topper grinned at me while putting his stupid gloves on, "course miller, you have no other friends"

i rolled my eyes and watched them head off to get a buggy for the golf courses.

"hey dad" i smiled as i walked through the door.

he turned his head to me, "anddd where'd you crash last night huh?"

i slyly turned around from attempting to sneak up the stairs, "the cameron's... i didn't want to wake you up so early in the morning"

he sighed and shook his head, "it's fine just uh let me know or something alright, don't let it happen again"

"yeah course, oh uh i'm going out later just by the way"

i watched him pinch his nose between his fingers, "yeah sure astra make sure to actually help around the house before you leave."

i nod and run upstairs to the bathroom. he's always been kinda harsh about me going out even though he likes the camerons and is thankful i'm not hanging out with pogues and getting into shit. i guess it's because there's no one else really around other than me but i'm always out. i feel bad but he needs to realise, mom left me too. 

by the time i've thrown all my clothes into the laundry and taken off my makeup and jewellery i could feel the knots and grease all over my hair. that's what i get for partying i guess but you'd think my hair would be used to the alcohol that gets in it sometimes, boys are a lot less careful with their drinks.