Chapter 23~

It was the day of wedding and the bride's family was waiting for Haldi from the groom's side.

"And Jiji! Look down and smile!"Shubman said to Samadrita and she gave a pose.

"Haldi kab tak pauchego?"Rajeshwari asked Trinayani who said,"Vardaan laa raha hain haldi

"Haldi kab tak pauchego?"Rajeshwari asked Trinayani who said,"Vardaan laa raha hain haldi. Pauchta hi hoga."

"Pauchta hoga nahi, pauch gaya hain Aunty. Yeh raha haldi!"Vardaan said while coming inside, holding a tray of haldi's bowl.

"Main bhi lagaungi haldi,"Taara said to Ritika and Arshita.

"Haan, main bhi lagaungi,"Arshita said and Ritika added,"aur main bhi."

Few kids from the neighbouring houses were playing around the resort's ceremonial area and they ran alongside Vardaan, giving him a push by mistake and he tumbled over, and the bowl fell down from the tray. Sneha was coming from the other side, she was near him and she quickly sat down holding the bowl out of reflex, and saved it from hitting the ground. But a bit of haldi fell on her hands and arms while holding it.

"Jeh kaiso apshagun ho gayo?"Gayatri said from a distance while holding her head and added while looking at Maan,"isiliye! Mhaari baat maanna tha sab ne. Hum vidhwao ko leke agaye zor zabardasti laade sa, abb dekh. Kabhi mehendi gir jave se toh kabhi haldi. Aur jeh ladki har jagah hove se. Dulhan se pehele isko lag gayo haldi."

"Koi baat nahi hain Daadi sa! Yeh koi thik karke saja ke lao bowl wapas,"Rishabh said and then gestured to Ritika and Arshita who went ahead and took the bowl from Sneha and the tray from Vardaan while Taara said,"I will surely beat those little demons and this Shekhu too!"

"Oye! Maine kya kiya? They pushed me!"he protested and she said,"chhote chhote baccho mein kitna power hain tum jaise hatte gatte ko gira deh. Sharam karo."

"Abbey tum..."

"Bass! Bass! Sab thik ho jayega. Bowl gira toh nahi hain na, itna hi kaafi hain, abb tum dono shaant ho jao,"Trinayani said.

Ritika and Arshita decorated the bowl again when Ishan called them and Arshita said,"areh Ishan Bhai, tu yaha?"

"Haan, voh guzar raha tha resort ke bagal se hi, toh socha ki miltey huye jau,"Ishan said while walking up to her, and she said,"meet her, she is Ritika, humare Rishabh Bhai ki..."and she chuckled mischievously looking at Ritika, who blushed and went forward.

Meanwhile, Jasprit changed the bowl of haldi quickly and hid himself behind the wall again.

"Accha tumlog maze karo, main chala. Bye bye!"Ishan said and walked away while smirking and the duo came back and took the tray while Arshita said,"yeh bowl thoda alag nahi lag raha hain dikhne mei achanak se?"

"Haan! Shayad. Whatever, let's go, late ho rahi hain,"Ritika said and the duo went back to the ceremonial area, and kept the bowl in front of the bride.