"Chapitre 9" : the before party

The before party

My theory is proven when I turn up.
I looked at the paper it had an address on it, more like an invitation to the Halloween party.
Everyone is talking about it, how it went last year, and I had no idea if I need to go or not.

I told Lesi about it " you don't know many people there , you don't know but if you want to know I'm guessing the only way you'll find out is by going."

"Though I would suggest going in a group in case something happens."

"Are you going."
Teresa asked, giving marchi a look.

Teresa "I'll ask marchi if she wants to go, thought, I can't go."
I was perfectly fine if they said no cause I wasn't going anyways.
Until mamia convinced me to go have fun in my first party in the new school.

I answered after a long overthinking "okay".
But there was a problem, I don't have a costume.
The next few days,Lesi and I went shopping for everything I could need for the party. The girls also went shopping separately.

I couldn't find something that impressed me
Lesi was mad at me cause I didn't picked the outfit he liked.
"Why have you been acting so different around me?." I mean you never really seemed to care for my opinion but now if seems to be the only one you care about in the groupe.

"I don't really know I hadn't really noticed."

"But the way you've been acting makes it seem like you care about mine over someone else."

I sighed in defeat knowing that if I continued to try he would keep questioning me.
"If I tell you,do you promise to never speak of this or tell anyone?."
"Sure I promise" . Lesi.

"I uuuuh..... " I tried to figure out how to tell him how I felt but the words wouldn't really come out right.
"If you're uncomfortable telling me that's fine you don't have to say anything."
He said with understanding look, looking at me when I'm uncomfortable talking about it and he put his hand on top of mine. Yeah felt a blush in my face and I pulled my hand away.

I wasn't ready to tell him that lark told me to use this party as an opportunity to make the boy fall in love with me or never let me live in peace.