Part 13

Jungkook's POV

"Do you want to go meet my sister?" we heard the laughs of the other three from Jihee's room, and Jimin invited me to meet his sister since we have finished talking about the important stuffs between us...for now.

"I've met her, actually. Taehyung brought me to the hospital before she was discharged," I told, not thinking much, but it made Jimin paused and raised one eyebrow at me, making me feel a bit confused.

"She didn't tell me that," he muttered soft as he placed both our coffee mugs into the kitchen, and I quickly took action to not cause any misunderstanding between the siblings.

"I didn't mean to be a snitch, let's pretend you didn't hear that," feeling that I have told him something Jihee had purposely hidden from him, I was a bit relieved when I heard a small chuckle leaving his mouth.

"No, it's okay. I understand. I hope Jihee was not rude to you or anything? I already told her that it's totally not your fault that I carried Hyun in me," he said bright, his smile lingered on his face after his small laugh, and I was in dazed, staring at Jimin.

It's really him.

Although he was not drunkenly giggling this time, it's him.

I've found him.

"Did she actually act rude to you?" he turned his head to look up at me, and I blinked a few times to process the questions he threw at me.

"Yeah? I mean, no. She's not rude, not at all. She's a good sister who just cares about her brother and nephew a lot," quite flustered but thankfully managed to answer Jimin's question, I continued admiring the beautiful male as he washed our mugs.

Offering to help, Jimin passed me the rinsed mug and pointed his chin to the dish drying rack, instructing me to place it there at which I quickly understand and did as told.

"Do tell me if she's rude, I know how to threat the girl, even more with Taehyung in her life now" he passed me the second mug as he turned off the water tap, and I turned to look at him at the mention of my brother's name.

"You see it too?" understanding his words, Jimin didn't seemed fazed and seemed to be already aware of the fact that there was something blooming in the relationship between his sister and my sibling.

"Jihee and Taehyung? Of course. She can deny it all she wants, but it won't be long before Taehyung manages to snatch my little sister from me," we got out of the kitchen and I walked close to Jimin as he led the way to his sister's room, and I took my time to admire him again, without him noticing.

"Taehyung hyung really does seem to like Jihee, genuinely" I spoke soft, loving that Jimin would always crack a smile at everything related to his family.

"Really? Glad to hear that from someone who knew Taehyung by heart," his eyes shone bright as his smile stayed, and I was almost losing my control from hugging him there and then, that it made me paused my steps.

"Why, what's wrong?" he queried instantly, and I took a deep breath before telling him how I truly felt.

I want to hug him.

"Can I...hug you?" looking directly into his eyes, Jimin definitely was taken aback at my question that he looked like he stopped breathing for a while, but thankfully regained his senses after that before giving me his answer.

"Sure," he answered soft, a bit of pinkish hue decorated his cheeks and I bit my inner cheek at that beautiful sight.

Slowly taking a step closer and circling my arms around him, I felt my heart beating so fast when he was finally in my embrace.

Perfect.

My hands secured around him.

His face buried in my chest.

His hands felt clutching shyly on my shirt.

His scent filling up my nose.

His warm breath hitting my chest soft.

It's perfect.

"Mama?" at the sound of the little boy's voice, both of us jumped away from each other breaking the hug instantly, and I felt hot all over my body, feeling caught.

Although, Jimin seemed to be even more embarrassed than I was, that his face was totally red to the neck.

"H-Hyun," he was so flustered that he quickly scooped the boy up in his arms and tried to run away, but Hyun's question next froze him up instantly.

"Why is Uncle Koo hugging mama?" the boy stared at the two of us with face full of adorableness, but I couldn't disregard the little frown and pout on his face.

Immediately bending down to his eye-level, Hyun inclined closer to his mama, still feeling foreign with my presence it seemed.

"Hyun, I'm sorry that I hug your mama without your permission but I can't help it. I have not seen him for so long and I miss him a lot. You would also want to hug mama after not seeing him for so long, is it?" I asked gently, trying to get the boy to understand the situation.

"Like when mama have to work and I have to stay with Auntie Jihee?" he didn't take long to give a similar case he had in mind, and I was delighted to see that by myself.

I could only depend on Taehyung's high praises for the boy's intelligence every time he came to brag after his visit to the Park's house before, but now I experienced it firsthand.

Hyun was really such a bright kid.

"Yes, you hug mama too at that time, right?" 

"Yes,"

"That's also how it is with me, you understand me do you, Hyun?" trying to raise his sympathy towards me, it seemed to be working, but the boy then turned to his mom.

"Is mama okay with Uncle Koo's hug?" he asked, giving extra attention to his mom's expression to detect any uncomfortableness, but Jimin only smiled soft before he nuzzled his nose with his son.

"I'm okay, honey, Uncle Koo already asked for permission before he hugs me," he answered smooth, immediately winning his son's approval, and Hyun seemed satisfied before he gave me one last glance.

"If mama okay, then Hyun's okay too," he then buried his face on his mother's neck while telling Jimin something about what Taehyung had told him, and Jimin immediately giving his full focus on the boy's story. 

I smiled observing the interaction between the two, in hope that one day, I'll be able to join in the conversation as well.