six part 2

(first of all, holy shit, 100+ reads???? i love you guys)

TW: EDGING, OVERSTIMULATION? BONDAGE

You looked at him with a burning sense of lust. "Don't give me that look. I won't be able to resist you.". at his words your lips curved into a smile. 

"then don't" you whipered. 

and with that, he gripped at your top, fists clutching your shirt, as he shoved you harsher against the wall, his lips connecting to yours, he moves his hands and grips at your hips as you both make out wildly.  "I can't help it, you're so much fun to mess with." he noted.

you couldn't help but moan, you cover your mouth, afraid to catch the attention of people in the area. he grabs your wrist and moves it away from your mouth.

"are you shy? don't cover your mouth, I want to hear you." he demanded. as he began to massage your breast.  you were gasping and moaning at the sensation. in the blink of an eye he had torn the clothes from your body.

His hand trailed down to your entrance, and without warning plunged 3 digits into your core, causing your moans to flood the room.

"This sight is for my eyes only, don't ever forget that." he said as he slammed his digits in and out of you faster.curling his fingers, he almost immediately found your g-spot causing you to squirm and beg for release from the overstimulating pleasure. "please-please- to-o much- too- good-"

"you're so cute, begging like anything could get you out of this." he teased.  you were about to come, you were so so close, as soon as your legs began shaking he stopped. 

the sexual frustration was practically unbearable. your eyes began to well up with tears from the denial."k-keep-go-going-" you begged. "I don't think that's how it works baby." he said, walking towards a cabinet, 

"close your eyes or you'll regret it." he growled. You immediately  closed your eyes, you could hear him grabbing things from the cabinet. despite your curiosity you closed your eyes and tried your best to not open them. you were focusing on not opening your eyes so much that it took you almost a full minute to realize he had bound your arms and legs with rope, you were laying in a starfish position, face up. 

You immediately realized your mistake when you opened your eyes.

"oh you're in trouble now, angel." he said. it was a trap, he knew you'd open your eyes. you knew if you protested that the punishment would get worse so you kept quiet. he got up and grabbed a blindfold. when he fastened it over your eyes, a shiver went down your spine. 

suddenly, you felt something being plunged deep into your heat:

oh fuck. you knew exactly what it was. a high intensity vibrator. he had fastened it so that it wouldn't budge an inch, no matter how high the setting was. there was no escaping this one. 

"ah it seems that my boss has called an emergency meeting that will last more than an hour. I better go, and for you my love-" he paused, turning the vibrator to the highest setting, causing you to scream in pleasure, 

"-don't go anywhere. ill be back in 2 hours"