Chapter 43: Hall One

The hot sun shines on every place she can shine. The weather in Beidu is the same as the people living here, exuding a hot air. However, there is not so much haze in the north of this world, and the sky is very clean. Han Mo looked at the blue sky in the distance through the car window.

   "We are here." Meng Sichao Han Mo said.

  Han Mo retracted his gaze and looked at Meng Si on the other side of the commercial vehicle.

Meng Si is in a good mood today. He wears a pink shirt with a light yellow bow tie and a pair of white eight-point shorts, revealing what he thinks is the sexiest ankle in the world. Many people disagree with Meng Si’s fashion, but Han Mo feels that this dress is very Mengsi and very distinctive.

Already in front of the Apple TV building, the car was still moving slowly. The TV station building was full of people. Some of them were holding signs and some holding selfie sticks, shouting and shouting. The security had been isolated early. Take it, lined up in front of them.

Han Mo's car is a little far away from this group of people, and I can't see who they are holding, but you can guess by looking at the situation. They are definitely not fans of the players. It is estimated that there will be big celebrities on the stage at night, Han Mo only glances. At a glance, I didn't pay attention anymore.

  The driver parked the car to the back door, and Meng Si led Han Mo through a small aisle. In order to avoid the over-enthusiastic fans in front, the players usually enter the stadium from the back aisle.

  The program informs all the players to gather in Hall One in advance, where some competition matters and the drawing of the order of the competition will be explained.

  Meng Si walked to the door and answered the phone, Han Mo walked into the first hall alone.

The so-called Hall One is indeed very similar to the living room at home. It has sofas, coffee tables, and everything to eat and drink. The program team is very thoughtful. Maybe it is not to make the atmosphere before the game too tense, so the layout is also After spending some thought, it looks very warm here.

  Han Mo stood at the door and glanced inside. There were a lot of people, but they were concentrated on one side of the sofa, standing in a round shape. Someone surrounded by the center seemed to be saying something. Han Mo didn't walk inside, but stood at the door. Maybe the conversation inside was over. The onlookers opened a gap, and the man who was standing in the center walked out of the crowd.

The onlookers stared at the direction of this person's movement with admiring eyes. Han Mo was about to find a place to sit. He was about to walk to the other side of the hall. The man had already reached the door. The moment he saw Han Mo, he was taken aback. , And then showed a trace of contempt. Han Mo glanced at him lightly, ignored it, and walked to the side of the hall.

  Han Mo just stood still, suddenly someone patted him on the shoulder.

   "Hey, hello, are you also here to participate in the competition?" The young man was very angry, and he could tell from the speech that his voice was very bright.

  Han Mo let out a "um", and replied faintly, "Hello."

The young man dressed very hip-hop, a little chubby, and his white and round face was just right with a pair of smiling eyes, and he was very enthusiastic. He smiled and said, "Look, there are so many people in this hall. There are only seven singers, and they haven’t come together yet. The rest are all waiting for the singers. I think you and me will come alone. Hey, my brothers are called low-key."

  Han Mo took the corner of his mouth with him. In fact, he did not come alone, but Meng Si answered the phone and disappeared, but he didn't want to explain.