three: friendship

next morning

taehyung slowly opened his eyes and first think he felt was a big pain in his head. he didn't remember what happened yesterday.

he slowly noticed that his face is blurred to someones neck so he slowly leaned on his elbows for support and looked down. his eyes softened at the seeing jungkooks sweet face while he is sleeping but slowly his gaze went to his neck.

jungkook had red hickeys all over his neck and swollen lips. taehyung hold his breath and looked around the room, he didn't see any lube or condoms also had his jeans on.

he sigh and looked again at jungkook. jungkook started moving a little and cutely moving his nose. taehyung immediately smiled at that weakly,he took some of his hair from his forehead and started massaging his ear.

he really liked jungkook but never like that. he always thought about him as a best friend and never something more but why yesterday something changed? he only remember that hot look of jungkook at the party and that he started being exiting out of nowhere. fuck, what he should do-

suddenly jungkook started waking up and taehyung shook away from his thoughts. he still had his hand on jks ear and their faces were really close.

jungkook slowly started massaging back of taes neck, not knowing that he is awake. taehyung smiled and put his chin on jks chest, saying "good morning".

jungkook immediately opened his eyes and looked at taehyung. he sat up more making taehyung chuckling and said "morning...".

"fuck, can you tell me what happened at that party? I don't remember anything" taehyung said while fixing his messy hair a little. jungkook blushed at the view and said not meeting taes eyes "you were drunk and I took you here".

taehyung smiled warmly and said pointing at jungkooks neck "but why do you have hickeys?". he took his one hand and started rubbing that place with his thumb, not knowing actually why but he just wanted to do that.

jungkook bite his lips at that, looking at taes eyes. taehyung met them and smiled at jungkook making him look down. "um y-you did them to me, we kinda you know, make out..." jungkook mumbled and taehyung did big eyes.

"w-what?! really?" taehyung said in a shock. jungkook just sigh not saying anything, he didn't know how to say taehyung that they literally almost had sex, so he decided to not saying that. he wasn't in big shock tho, he knew that taehyung was drunk that's why he don't remember anything.

"I'm so sorry jungkook" taehyung said suddenly. jungkook met his eyes and said "for what?". taehyung was looking at him not being sure what to say. he didn't want to ruin their friendship because jungkook is the closest friend to him but why he was mad at not remembering anything from the that night?

suddenly taehyung had flush backs from the party. he saw him dancing with jungkook sexily on the dance floor and kissing him deeply on his bed while pinning jungkooks hands to the mattress.

taehyung breathe out and said what he should to not lose jungkook "I'm sorry for that, forgive me kookie please. that shouldn't have happened".

jungkook was looking at him feeling that his heart is breaking apart. his all hope just expired and right now, just felt big pain in chest. he thought that this will change something, that taehyung have some feelings for him too but of course no.

jungkook looked away sadly and said "it's okay". the only thing he love the most in this world is taehyung and he don't want too lose him even if that hurts more than ever.