79

In the fourth year of marriage, Yu Qian became pregnant.

One day in June, Yu Qian suddenly remembered that her aunt had been put off for seven days, and when she thought about how sleepy and eating she had recently become, the word pregnancy instantly came to her mind.

Yu Qian bought a pregnancy test stick with anxiety, and she really won the lottery.

Looking at the two bars, Yu Qian couldn't tell how she felt. She was about to become a mother?

Until Jiang Zheng came back, Yu Qian was still in a trance.

"Little fish, I'm back."

When Jiang Zheng came back from get off work, he didn't get a response. When he went back to the room to look, he saw Yu Qian sitting on the bed.

"Little fish, what's the matter?"

"Jiang Zheng."

"Ok?"

"You're going to be a dad."

Only then did Jiang Zheng realize that Yu Qian was holding a pregnancy test stick in her hand. He took out his mobile phone in a panic to check the meaning of the two bars.

"hiss……"

"I'm going to file a complaint against the condom company!! There are low-quality products, how could it be fatal?"

Jiang Zheng was a little flustered, the child was never in his consideration, he had been using condoms all these years, why did he make a mistake?

"Xiaoyuer, let's go to the hospital to see if it's okay, in case it's a misunderstanding."

Jiang Zheng carefully hugged Yu Qian.

Yu Qian nodded, she really should go to the hospital, this pregnancy test is not 100% accurate.

Jiang Zheng took Yu Qian to the private hospital of Bai's family, and soon the test result came out - she was four weeks pregnant.

Yu Qian looked at the checklist, and suddenly felt a little happy in her heart. A new little life was conceived by her.

Jiang Zheng still had a look of disbelief, and he was dizzy when he walked out of the hospital. Is he going to be a dad?

Two years ago, Bai Qiming and Lin Niannian had given birth to a lovely daughter. In the past few years, Yu Qian's mother has also secretly urged them to have children.

But Jiang Zheng really never thought about children, at least before the age of 30, he would not think about children at all.

Unexpectedly, this little thing came quietly.

The two novice parents returned home in confusion. Jiang Zheng carefully helped Yu Qian to sit on the sofa. Even when she sneezed, she was worried that it would shock her stomach.

Jiang Zheng got up and picked up his mobile phone and called his parents and mother-in-law. After a while, several elders all rushed over.

"Qianqian is pregnant, this can't be sloppy, it's more appropriate to go back to Shengyuan to raise a baby."

"Yes, yes, we have an aunt over there. You two are young and don't understand anything. What if something goes wrong."