Chapter Thirty

Kaels P.O.V.

"So what time exactly are you leaving tomorrow?" I asked Leah as I watched her pack up all her things.

"In the afternoon. Probably around 12." She answered.

"You're driving. Correct?"

"Correct. It's better for me so that way I will have a car when i'm there and I will be able to bring all my things to my dorm."

"Are you sharing a dorm with anyone?" I asked.

"No. They're giving me my own dorm."

"Dude. That sucks. How will you stay entertained?"

"I can entertain myself Kael."

"Sis. TMI." I say shaking my head. I know what she meant, but it's funny when she gets worked up.

"Kael. What the fuck?! You're so sick!" she yelled. See, it's funny.

"You know, i'm really going to miss you." I say sincerely.

"Oh no no no. Stop right there. No mushy stuff. You promised. And besides, there's always Face Time, Skype, Oovoo. Holidays."

"Yeah, but it's not the same. No daily dose of Kaeleah stupidity."

"Well you'll have Cam." She shrugs.

Yes, me and Cam are going to the same college. We finally decided on going to Washington State University.

"Yeah, but Cam is my girlfriend. You're my sister. Big difference there." I shrug.

"Not such a big difference." She says. She walks into her closet and comes back out with a box.

"What's that?" I ask.

"All of my old football uniforms." she sets the box down with the rest of the boxes marked 'Clothes' and looks at me. "Did you think I wasn't going to bring them with me?" she asks with one of her eyebrows raised.

"I didn't think about it. Anyways, how big is your dorm room?"

"Well when I took the tour and they showed me, it was a pretty reasonable size. Not as big as my room now but I barely take up a lot of space here."

Someone knocks on the door and me and Leah both turn to see who's going to be walking in.

Tyler walks in and says "Hey, Kael. Dad is calling you." I nod at him and roll off of the bed.

After years and years of my dads telling Tyler to call them dad, he only started this year.

"I'll be down. You can stay here." I say. As I walk past him by the door I whisper something into his ear. Time to finalize our plans.

Tyler P.O.V.

"Dont fuck up." Kael said as he left thwarting room. Yeah right, since when have I ever 'fucked up'?

Wait, take that back. I fuck up a lot.

I shut the door and Leah is standing in front of her bookshelf.

"What are you doing? Do you need help?" I ask.

She turns to me with a surprised expression. She probably thought I left with Kael.

"Looking through all my books. My bookshelf in my dorm won't fit all of my books plus my knick knacks so I have to decide which ones I desperately need. But can you take down all the pictures on my wall? Dont tear or ruin any of them." she says before pulling a book off of her shelf.

I climb on her bed and start taking down her wall of pictures one by one careful not to ruin or tear any.

"Hey, instead of picking why Dont you just put all your books in a box and store them away in your dorm." I suggest.