🦋 Guilty 🦋

" What the fuck are you doing !? "

Was the first thing Mohammed said after entering his brother's room without knocking.

Yes he shouted because he had enough of whatever his brother was doing.

" Get up " He said walking towards his bed and moving him to get up.

Hassan was asleep when he heard his brother shouting, not really caring at first until he had approached him and got him up.

Honestly speaking he wasn't even in his right mind at the moment so he let him control his body however he wanted.

Geting on his two feet he felt himself falling behind on the bed once again.
Feeling dizzy.

" You drank !? " His brother once again shouted after smelling him.

" Get away from me " Hassan said his head killing him.

" What exactly are trying to do ? What the fuck have you've been doing these last few days !? From missing work to not praying anymore and now even drinking !? " Mohammed was furious because that was not the right way to deal with pain.

Everything was great two weeks from now. Yes Hassan wasn't doing all five prayers of the days but at last he would wake up, eat in that akward atmosphere then get to work and finish his day by sleeping but it had been three days since he came to work.

At first Mohammed thought he was tired and since Hassan never took a leave from work he had let it pass. Same for the second day until he came back home to learn from his sister that he hadn't been eating.

That he was going out early and coming really late, Mohammed too busy to notice Hassan not even being home.
She also said that when he came back home he wouldn't even come out of his room.
He wouldn't open the door for her and she was woried.

He wasn't even going to the mosquee like he usually would.

And being the only person who had some authority in this house he decided to step in.

" Just leave me alone !!! Get out of my room ! "

Hassan had enough of everyone and everything, had enough of his shitty life.

He prayed and prayed yet Allah wasn't making his life any easier.

At first he prayed to get Elmas into his life again then when it wasn't working he prayed to ease this pain but nothing.

As much as he tried he lost patience and gave up.

He gave up after almost two weeks of trying.

People hearing this would laugh saying it was too early but for him these two weeks were like hell.

Too much had already happened in his life, to much had he already supported these 10 years and now love being added to the chaos was the last drop.

It was too much, coping with his mother and brother as well as Elmas and his mental healt was too much.

He couldn't do it anymore and he didn't care anymore.