I don't want it to end

(Yuu's POV)

After the end of our second date, we left the restaurant; coming face to face with the snowy wonderland outside.

By then it was freezing. Even though I was wearing many layers, I could still feel the frosty air biting at me, numbing my limbs. I sighed, a white cloud of condensation forming in the atmosphere, as I turned to look at Mika.

He was staring up at the grey sky, holding out a gloved hand as if waiting for something. Soon after, tiny glittering snowflakes fell from the sky and rained onto the deserted streets of Tokyo. He saw me staring at him, a pink blush forming on his cheeks.

A vibrant shiver rippled throughout me, and I started walking, wanting to get away from the cold nipping at my clothes. Mika must've noticed how cold I was, cause he ran over to catch up to me, slowly extending a delicate hand.

Our hands fit perfectly like puzzle pieces, warmth instantly flowing through my body like an electric current. We continued walking and started bringing up random conversations until my house was in sight.

My house was not exactly what you would call rich nor what you would call poor. It was an apartment complex, with my room on the 2nd floor. As we approached my house, I started to feel that lonely feeling in my chest, clenching at my heart tightly.

I realized I didn't want Mika to leave.

"Hey, Mika?"

"Yes, Yuu-chan?"

I blushed slightly upon hearing my new nickname.

"U-uh do you want to stay at my house for a bit before you leave..? We could watch a movie or something..." I stammered, nervous for his answer.

"I would love to!"

I sighed quietly in relief, and we trudged up the slippery stairs (still holding hands) coming face to face with my door.

I fumbled for my keys in my pocket and opened the door with a click.

"Welcome to my house...it's not that nice so don't expect much," I said, laughing slightly.

A/N AAAA IM SO SORRY GUYS IM REPUBLISHING THIS FOR THE 3RD TIME OR SMTH. I PROMISE THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME *cries* FORGIVE ME ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE!