𝟕𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Please excuse mistakes, ion feel like proof reading.

𝐋𝐎, Chicago IL.
the next day.

Kentrell laid on dayvons chest snoring in his ear, meanwhile dayvon was up staring at the ceiling

Kentrell laid on dayvons chest snoring in his ear, meanwhile dayvon was up staring at the ceiling. thinking about he considered himself and trell.

he sighed trying to turn over and grab his phone off the night stand, stopping when Kentrell spoke. "stop fucking moving"

dayvon scrunched his face up, "folks who tf is talking to? get up off me I have places to be"

Kentrell frowned, "youn wanna spend the day with me?"

"no, I have to go to CVS." dayvon spoke as Kentrell finally lifted off of him. standing off the bed dayvon whimpered as he felt a sting to his ass.

he turnt around mugging kentrell who was smiling, "pass me my phone phat."

he huffed passing him his phone off the night stand, glancing at it seeing he had 5 missed calls from someone named Jania.

he frowned.

"hea" he threw the phone as it accidentally hit kentrells lip. he groaned licking the blood.

"opps, my bad." he blankly said walking into his bathroom. Grabbing his toothbrush he wet it applying tooth paste to it, wetting it again before he started brushing.

as he was brushing Kentrell walked into the bathroom, he'd just texted Jania about how his son was doing & told her he'd come to the next appointment.

he really wished dayvon was having his child.

he wrapped his arms around dayvons slim waist laying his head on his back, "why you gotta go to cvs phat?"