chapter 3- ❝alone❞

^^My fave song cause yesTW/ eating disorder

TW/ eating disorder

                  𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 I woke up I was told that me and Emilio are going to be going on a mission together to question someone who might be able to tell us where Blaise is hiding out at. I am irritated about that because the last thing I wanted to do was be around the person I despise most.

I'm currently standing in the mirror looking at my outfit. I'm trying to be risky today and showing my stomach even if it makes me uncomfortable. I hate the way my body looks to me and I wish I could be different. I haven't eaten a solid meal since we got news of the alliance 2 days ago. I ended up finishing the meal after Emilio left the dinner at my house because I was super hungry. But today 2 days later I'm having a bit of a dizzy spell and I'm extremely hungry. Nothing I haven't felt before.

Her outfit:

(A/N: Choose what you like, her body doesn't exactly look like this

(A/N: Choose what you like, her body doesn't exactly look like this. I don't want you to compare yourself to anyone so if these pictures are triggering please let me know I'll take them down! I do not think everyone has to be skinny and neither does Valeria but she has a high standard for herself. Your perfect your body is perfect please eat!! <3)

I finished getting ready and did a once over in the mirror again. I looked okay. My face is getting skinnier and more structured but that just makes me happy. I know I should want to eat and not get super skinny. But the feeling of being skinny last so much longer than the feeling of hunger. Maybe one day I'll be able to see myself in a better light but right now this is the best it's gonna get.

I put on black heels and do my hair and makeup. I brushed my hair and let it fall down to my waist. I put on some lipgloss and then made my way downstairs. As I got down their I see Emilio talking to my dad. He is wearing a black shirt tucked into black slacks with a black belt. His biceps are out and I can see all his tattoos. His hair is all messy but yet it looks like he did it. His hands and arms are so veiny and muscly I clench my thighs together at just the thought of him.