Uno.

Alece.
(Ah-lease)
19.

"Avery baby come on

"Avery baby come on." Alece said to her younger sister. It is currently 11 at night and Avery complained to alece that she was hungry because their mom only gave her 1 meal today which made alece upset. She couldn't understand why their birth giver didn't like them. Alece had jus got back from her job which she did overtime everyday to gain enough money to get her own place and leave her toxic mother behind.

"im hungey." Avery continued to say as alece put her coat on because its a chilly fall night and they have to walk because the don't have a car because they didnt have the funds and every time alece brought up gettin a car her mother says "you will be fine. Walking is exercising." which alece didn't understand but never argued because she felt it was draining and she hate to feel drained although it's a everyday feeling.

"ok baby, we go walk to get food right now." Alece assured avery as she grabbed her keys slowly closing the door so she wouldn't wake up her intoxicated mother. Lord knows how much alece hates when her mother gets drunk , especially when she not around and it's only Avery , a couple times alece came home from work hearing avery cryin in the room.

Alece and avery aren't the only siblings. Alece and Avery's big bother passed away about 3 years ago, everyone says their mother set him up but they don't know if it's true. Alece Loosing her big brother was one of the worst times of her life and it still affects her daily.

"want lunchable and chips baby or pizza and chips?" alece asked as she walked down the aisle with a cold avery in her hands.

"Lunchablue." avery attempt to pronuce in her baby voice making alece give off a soft laugh.

"its lunchable baby , but ok. Imma get you a couple for the week so mommy can easily feed you these since she always lazy when I'm at work." alece mumble the last part as she got all her items and walked to the register. She made sure not to get anything heavy because she still had to walk a 20 minute walk back with avery in her arms.

"Is this all for you ma'am?" the lady asked making alece nod.
"$23.43 is your total. Very pretty baby by the way. She's yours?" the lady questioned which didn't surprise alece because she gets that question a lot so she's pretty use to it.

"Thank you & my baby sister." alece said softly with a smile.

"wow. I would have never guessed. Y'all look identical." the cashier laughed making alece do the same.
"here you go. Have a good one. Be safe out here. Bye pretty." the cashier said passing the bags to alece. "thank you. You too. Say bye bye." alece smiled.
"ba ba." avery said making them chuckle as they left out making their way back home thru the chilly streets of Chicago.

Alece is originally from the south side of Chicago but her mom moved them to the suburbs of Chicago when she was 10 because of violence. When alece was 16 they moved back to the south side of Chicago because funds got really tight and her mom got pregnant with avery and quit the job she was working at and got another job that didn't require so much impact but if didn't help her pay the bills so after moving back to Chicago and her mom having avery , her mom met the wrong crowd and every since then she's been on the wrong path.

Alece tried and tried to help her mom get back to her old self but after awhile she noticed it wasnt working so she gave up and worked on her self so she wouldn't be like her mom.

She wished she could have just stayed in the suburbs because her life was perfect but she's also happy because she got her baby sister she wanted for the longest. After being the youngest she finally got to be a big sister. Her mom was her biggest inspiration at first and it's like that's all out the window...

"U ready to eat baby?" Alece asked Avery as she took her coat and shoes off. They just made it back home and it's almost 12 because the walk there and back is kinda long so she wants to feed Avery so she can put her to sleep then she can go to sleep her self because she worked from 6:00 am to 10pm so she's sleepy and exhausted too.

"Yeth." Avery replied yawning. Alece put Avery in her high chair and gave her a lunchable and a bag of Cheeto puffs as she went to get a skillet out the drawer and make her a grill cheese. Alece really didn't eat as much because she worked so much and barely took breaks and she really doesn't get hungry but she makes sure to keep her self hydrated.

About 30 minutes later they finished eating and alece just got finished washing up Avery and taking her shower. Now they're about to lay down and watch a movie until they both fall asleep. Alece works from 11-7 tomorrow and she decided she's goin to stay until 9 for a couple extra hours and a distraction from home. She hated it there. She felt like it's a hell hole there. She only like it there because Avery but other then that she hated it.

Alece put on a curious George movie until they both fell into a deep sleep.

Hey yallll!! My 3rd boookkk!

How y'all liking it so far ??

Just a lil chapter to get a feel on how everything gon goooo!

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT OR IM NOT UPDATING GOOFIES.

- Phoria4PRESIDENTTTTTT OUT❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥!