Bonus Chapter 4

After purchasing a small handful of DVDs from Target at their five dollar section, it was safe to say they had some movie options for tonight

Casey held a bag for Snow as they walked up to Snow's front house. Literally, it seemed that they've been constantly looking at the DVD section for way too long as they argued about the movies that they should get. His preference for action films and hers for romance was an endless discord.

But of course, they couldn't forget about other genres of films thrown in there too.

Snow smiled at Casey. "The shopping experience was great."

"We've spent almost two hours there," he said.

Note to self: Never go shopping with the girl you like, especially if she wanted to look at everything. Seriously, it might kill him one day.

She hit him on the arm playfully. "Hey, you should be used to me by now."

"Should I?" Casey teased, his eyebrows lifting up as his expression eased to a relaxed manner.

Contemplated, she added as an afterthought, "You know what, maybe don't get used to me yet. I'm still not used to hanging out with you like this."

Her eyes drifted as she distanced herself softly from him to stand at the grass side, looking innocent as ever with her hands kept behind her back. He stared at her funnily. It reminded him a little bit of the time when he was introduced to her. Snow was like this; awkward and didn't know what to say. She feared him as though his presence was untouchable and intimidating.

He couldn't blame her. With the continuation of his eyes on her, he thought now she's cute, and so was this side of her.

He walked over to her and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Oh look, fluffy white clouds," Snow muttered. She didn't look his way, but she knew he was there. "I think it's so weird we're at this stage now. It makes me wonder if I deserve a relationship. Like I get to hang out with a boy all the time, and he's there when I like him to be."

Amazed, he felt when he looked at her. She was like a small ball of innocence that he wanted to shield her away from everything disastrously and unholy. Half of the time, he wondered what was so great about himself that she would take a chance on him. He hadn't gotten over the fact that certainly looked like he had a trump card and used it for himself, so it became where they are now. But darn, he liked it so far with what he sees, and it certainly didn't help that she was so transparent around him. He gets to feel for someone again.

She was there all lost in space, perplexed, as though she was showing how respectful she was of his space. Casey would prefer if she faced him directly where he could see her right. "And you won't get tired of me?' he wondered.

Snow turned to glance at him peculiarly for a steady moment, looked away, and then lowered herself to crouch before him. She brought up her hand and ushered towards her. "Come here," she said, looking quietly up at him.